TMGC Nano

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purimatchi!

Reaction score
I bought a Tamagotchi Nano from a facebook group I'm in and I can't wait, I know it's an easier version to play/raise, but I'm really excited to play with it, sometimes raising the more intricate versions get tiring. Hopefully, this will be a breath of fresh air for me and let me study and have a running TMGC!

Comment what you think about the Nano series ~

Mine has a battery glitch so RIP... I really like it though, very low maintenance and rlly cute

I want one so bad. It's so simple and cute, and I'm a sucker for that. School's been such a drag lately, I can't run any tamagotchi cause I'm sure it'll die from lack of attention. If I just had one, I'd be contented for a whole school year. The characters are awesome, plus the shell designs are the cutest. I just want one so bad and I feel bad for missing out a good deal that I saw a few months back. Hope you have fun though! (If you don't, you can always send it to me ;) )

They are even more simple than the first Tamagotchi ever but they'll still fun to play with alongside another Tamagotchi you're running. I really like the shell designs, so they're cute to look at and it's fun trying to get all the characters. :)

From what I remember, they don't have a memory at all, so if the batteries are taken out then they are reset when new ones are put in.

They're cute and really low maintenance. May I ask who you bought it from? Was it on tamagochi traders?

i like it for the simplicity, and the fact that it actually has a game, unlike the mini/chibi. it's fun to try to get all the characters. i have the black tama depa special edition that has secret characters, and finally got one. but yeah, they don't have memory.

I don't particularly like the nano. I prefer to run a chibi/mini when I'm after something low-maintenance. The nano's screen is deep, and difficult to see compared to the chibi. I also prefer the characters on the chibi. I do like the physical appearance of the nano though - the shell designs are really tops. Congrats on getting one - the green shell is really beautiful :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked it at first, but I'm not sure that it is what I was wanting to be, maybe it's because it was on the expensive side :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back