TMGC Shoes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stellar! Great Find!

I'm in Japan now, mabey I'll see some!

//CS

THey come out July 28th 2006!

Ohh and here's a bad tranlation!

Everyone debuts 待 (the ま) the っ て is, the shoes series of the cartridge っ ち! The "cartridge っ ち" and the shoes specialty store (the shoes plug is the て is) collaboration of the "foot park" decision (the け っ て to be)! ! It is the good ちwhere feature (it is first is), the ま め っ ち(is to obtain) was designed ' the cartridge っ ちplus the kids shoes ' (2,490 Yen/including tax (the ぜ to be, included)) is. Or entire country (the ぜ it is the body) July () 28 days (the ち) from start of sale (it is with the foot park time, it does)! !

Last edited by a moderator:
That cell phone's not real (I don't think). I'm pretty sure that it's a toy called papipo, a walkie talkie like toy... Also here's some more badly-translated news on the shoes;

The Bandai ' cartridge ' and ' the foot park ' decides! !

' Cartridge plus kids shoes ',

At foot park all store start of sale.

Everyone - it is! Make wait it did! !

Shoes series of the Bandai popularity character "cartridge "

It appears more and more in the foot park!

First as for feature, leading part.

' Cartridge plus kids shoes ' (2,490 Yen/including tax)

With foot park other than entire country from July 28th start of sale!

* Trade name "Cartridge plus kids shoes"

* Sale day 2006 July 28th (gold) sale schedule

* Price 2,490 Yen (including tax)

* Type Sneaker 3 color development (pink light/write blue orange)

* Marketing route "Foot park" "air kick" of entire country "" "" all store

(The shoes specialty store which the one zone develops)

Store list of entire country

* Size 17cm/18cm/19cm/20cm/21cm

OMG! -faints- I must have that!! -writes it down on wishlist- And I must have this!! I love Kuchipatchi!!

h99

THey come out July 28th 2006!
Ohh and here's a bad tranlation!

Everyone debuts 待 (the ま) the っ て is, the shoes series of the cartridge っ ち! The "cartridge っ ち" and the shoes specialty store (the shoes plug is the て is) collaboration of the "foot park" decision (the け っ て to be)! ! It is the good ちwhere feature (it is first is), the ま め っ ち(is to obtain) was designed ' the cartridge っ ちplus the kids shoes ' (2,490 Yen/including tax (the ぜ to be, included)) is. Or entire country (the ぜ it is the body) July () 28 days (the ち) from start of sale (it is with the foot park time, it does)! !
And the money - 2,490 Yen = About $30 USD, right??

h99

dachdach545 that is a cool website.I MUST HAVE THOSE SHOES. those shoes r so cool.when those soes come out in the usa i am going to get them as soon as i can.

P.S. i know this is off topic but if you know how to make tmagotci drawings on the computer pm me.

That cell phone's not real (I don't think). I'm pretty sure that it's a toy called papipo, a walkie talkie like toy... Also here's some more badly-translated news on the shoes;
The Bandai ' cartridge ' and ' the foot park ' decides! !

' Cartridge plus kids shoes ',

At foot park all store start of sale.

Everyone - it is! Make wait it did! !

Shoes series of the Bandai popularity character "cartridge "

It appears more and more in the foot park!

First as for feature, leading part.

' Cartridge plus kids shoes ' (2,490 Yen/including tax)

With foot park other than entire country from July 28th start of sale!

* Trade name "Cartridge plus kids shoes"

* Sale day 2006 July 28th (gold) sale schedule

* Price 2,490 Yen (including tax)

* Type Sneaker 3 color development (pink light/write blue orange)

* Marketing route "Foot park" "air kick" of entire country "" "" all store

(The shoes specialty store which the one zone develops)

Store list of entire country

* Size 17cm/18cm/19cm/20cm/21cm
2,490 yen is about 20 bucks. cool!

too bad they don't sell them in 24 cm, that's adult size 6, my size

10 days 'till they come out! *can't wait!!!!* I like the black and pink ones. (black and pink shoes are a tradition of mine, from my black and pink plaid kangaroos to my black velor converses with a neon pink stripe running down the back as well as pink lining :furawatchi: ) The tama-print soles are kinda weird, but add a nice touch!

-TT(^o^)

10 days 'till they come out! *can't wait!!!!* I like the black and pink ones. (black and pink shoes are a tradition of mine, from my black and pink plaid kangaroos to my black velor converses with a neon pink stripe running down the back as well as pink lining :puroperatchi: ) The tama-print soles are kinda weird, but add a nice touch!
-TT(^o^)
I want the orange and White!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back