To Buy Or Not To Buy, Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erichi

Reaction score
Guys. I've found a beautiful Tama P's on ZenMarket (a yahoo auctions jp proxy buying site), it comes with a deco pierce and the original lanyard and instruction booklet. The real kicker for me is that it has virtually no yellowing and the colour/condition is fantastic.

The price right now is 15800 yen (about £105), which is a total steal compared to ebay/everywhere else I've looked, the shipping is going to be *roughly* 3600 yen, which is really not bad at all. The problem comes with the potential import duty fees; I've tried to calculate it (not sure how accurate it is), but it ends up adding on £25 roughly, taking the total up to £150.

I guess my real question is whether or not you guys think this is a good price? I know a bunch of peeps here have Tama P's/have seen more for sale than I have, so would be able to give me a better idea of whether or not to go for it! Any knowledge/opinions are greatly appreciated! :ichigotchi:

I think this is a great price for a good condition P’s! Like you said on other websites the price could start even higher than the total of the one you’ve found on Zenmarket. :oo

Definitely go for it. :smile2:

I think this is a great price for a good condition P’s! Like you said on other websites the price could start even higher than the total of the one you’ve found on Zenmarket. :oo

Definitely go for it. :smile2:
I DID IT!!! :chohimetchi::chohimetchi::chohimetchi:
Thank you for your help, it was the little push I needed ^^ I can’t believe I’m going to be the owner of a P’s! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back