[Tomodachi Life] Miis can fart! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
You may not know this, as this is random, but your Mii can fart. I'm serious. XD It's like another Mii is in your Mii's apartment and all of a sudden: *frrrrt* Mii 2: o_O What the heck just happened?

I've seen a lot of my Miis fart from time to time. It's so freaking hilarious. XD I've seen Skrillex (Sonny John Moore), Deadmau5 (Joel Thomas Zimmerman), Hazel, Skrillien (Sonnien Joki Moorek, an alien version of Skrillex), and Tamacass fart to their heart's content. Sometimes I see Skrillex fart once in Deadmau5's room and then Deadmau5 has this face that says, "Dude...you're kidding me, right in my room?" Skrillex hasn't been in his room since. LOL, Joel's being himself, 'cause trust me, anyone who farts in his room, they get sent out. It's funny you should ask.

Sometimes Skrillien releases some odd tune that makes me say, "Geez, you sound like a trumpet on some kind of medication..." or, to other Miis, they think, "OMAIGOD, his farts are so loud, they sound like a walrus pushing against another walrus in a fight."

Have you seen your Mii(s) fart? If you did, then share your funniest moments.

The only way you know your Mii farted is you hear something squeaky or loud, and your Mii is bent over, letting it rip.

More info here about Mii farts

I downloaded the demo while I wait to buy the full game. I haven't seen a mii fart but I thought it was funny watching my boyfriends mii hiccup.

Yes, I've seen my Miis fart before. Oh, and the dreams are REALLY weird. Then again, my dreams are weird too - so I can see where this is going.

Yes, I've seen my Miis fart before. Oh, and the dreams are REALLY weird. Then again, my dreams are weird too - so I can see where this is going.
It's too funny to see your Mii's dreams...

Here's the bizarre part about this game. You can't make them say fart as a catchphrase, because it's considered "inappropriate language" in Nintendo's standards. However, they can say fart in certain situations, like when one of your Miis gets a mystery note. Sometimes the opposing Mii that sent the note says, "S/He only comes up here when s/he needs to fart."

That's what I don't get. They can say fart in certain situations, but you can't MAKE them say it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's too funny to see your Mii's dreams...

Here's the bizarre part about this game. You can't make them say fart as a catchphrase, because it's considered "inappropriate language" in Nintendo's standards. However, they can say fart in certain situations, like when one of your Miis gets a mystery note. Sometimes the opposing Mii that sent the note says, "S/He only comes up here when s/he needs to fart."

That's what I don't get. They can say fart in certain situations, but you can't MAKE them say it.
Weird isn't it? I also noticed that in the concert hall. You can't type innapropiate words. But if you just type a letter before it with space you can.

Weird isn't it? I also noticed that in the concert hall. You can't type innapropiate words. But if you just type a letter before it with space you can.
I was like, "Okay, they can say it in certain situations, but not in songs or anything?" Nintendo made some bizarre decisions on this game, I guess. Eh, it's their game.

I play Tomodachi Collection instead, because I don't have a 3DS like everyone else does ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back