Tower of Fantasy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuchipatchiPod

Reaction score
Anyone heard of this and going to try it out? It launches tomorrow. It's a free-to-play open world RPG set in a post apocalyptic future with sci fi and fantasy elements. It's supposed to be similar to Genshin Impact but a different setting and themes.

I already have mine preloaded on both mobile and PC, I can't wait to try it out! Here's my character:

unknown.png

There's no mustache option so I had to get creative with the crescent moon tattoo and the mirror tool :p

i havent heard of this really at all! it does sound neat the concept and world sounds interesting! i'm not really sure if i'll check it out and play it but! does sound neat!

Played for a few days now and just wanted to say that I find it quite fun! The exploration never gets boring and the world feels big. The story seems pretty good (though the further I get, it seems to be devolving into fetch quests) and I'm enjoying the characters and twists. The voice acting isn't terrible but it's not the best. Character customization is really nice. The combat is pretty fun and I even fought a somewhat challenging boss at one point (which seems rare for free games lol, it's either stupid easy or so impossible because they want you to pay/grind to be able to clear it)

Latest posts

Back