Traveling guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberly999475

Reaction score
In California, in my happy, weird, SPECIAL place.
Guide to TRAVELING

When you think of travel on your tama you mostly think of tickets from the shop, right? Well, I’m here to tell you all the different ways you could travel with your tama. There are 4 basic ways to travel. 3 are actually on your tama, while 1 is not.

Tickets

You can buy plane tickets in your shop when they are stocked. I’d say you get a plane ticket in your shop about once a week. Plane tickets are sold according to the destination. While some are sold for 5500 another may be sold for 5000. Those are the average prices I see in my shop. To use a ticket you must be an adult and have 2 important things in your souvenirs, a suitcase and passport. The passport is easy to get, just go and login to tamatown with your username and it will show you the passport. Click ‘Get Password’ and put the password into your tama. The suitcase is also fairly easy to get. Go to the tamatown mall and go into the store called ‘Forever Tamagotchi.’ In the corner there should be a suitcase you can click on to get to a game. The game is a simple packing game where you pack the item that is hinted in the clue. When you win it will show you a suitcase and you can do the same thing you did with the passport. Click ‘Get Password’ and put the password into your tama. Now you can use your ticket. Go into your items and select the ticket. You will see your tama fly off in a plane. An ‘AWAY’ sign will come up, but your tama will come back shortly. Your flight will return and it will give you a password for the computer. When you are finished writing the password down (you should always write passwords down, as you could easily forget them) you can go to tamatown and go to the travel agency. Click on the computer and put in your password. Wa-la!

TamaTown

Here is an article from Bandi on the 'Stay Connected' part of the Tamagotchi Connections site

Tamagotchi Connection is all about more friends and more fun! Welcome to the first edition of the Tamagotchi Connection Tabloid - where you can find the latest updates, gossip and news about the next generation virtual pet.

The Tamagotchi King Hereby Decrees the Incorporation of Tamagotchi Town

Inhabitants of "TamaTown" Celebrate Launch of City and New Tamagotchi® Connection™ Version 3 Virtual Pet

(Tamagotchi Town, USA February 2, 2006) - By decree of His Royal Majesty, the Tamagotchi King known worldwide as a benevolent and loveable leader hereby announces the official launch of Tamagotchi Town. A colorful and vibrant city available to visit online only, all of its adorable citizens recently joined together to host an official ribbon cutting ceremony, as well as celebrate the latest version debut of the most famous product to originate from TamaTown: the new Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 tech toy.

"It is my honor to welcome our friends from across the world to come to our great city to visit with me and my fellow citizens," said His Royal Majesty. "Now, kids across the universe will know where the world's first 'virtual pet' was born."

While much is not known about the King and how he came to power, his citizens have voiced tremendous support for his reign. In fact, many state that he enjoys bestowing beautiful gifts to his visitors by giving them unique passwords that they enter into their Tamagotchi V3 egg, so they can collect rings, capes and miniature crowns much like the ones he wears.

In addition to officially incorporating the city, the King also unveiled the new Tamagotchi Connection Version 3, which continues to build on the play patterns of its predecessors. The toy continues to feature "Gotchi" points and secret codes for shopping, as well as infrared technology that allows owners to "connect" their pets together to play games and trade gifts with one another.

When the product and Web site debuts in February 2006, Version 3 will offer a whole new interactive play pattern at TamaTown.com. Fans can go online and shop in the TamaTown mall, eat in the international food court, watch a movie at the theater, visit with their virtual pet's parents and grandparents, meet the King and even travel the world - just as long as they have their official Tamagotchi passport. And through the exchange of passwords, special items and treats can then be collected online and in the Tamagotchi egg as well.

"We have spent many months creating the next generation of this hot tech toy, adding new advanced features that fans are sure to love," said Colleen Sherfey, director of marketing for Bandai America Inc. "There are three unique ways in which to play with Version 3: nurture and care for your virtual pet on its own, explore the world of Mimitchi and all his friends on the TamaTown.com site, and interact with both your Tamagotchi egg and the Web site through the exchange of passwords. But, you don't need any wires to 'connect' your Tamagotchi to your computer!"

The era of a renewed Tamagotchi phenomenon is dawning worldwide. Now, the popular virtual pet toy from the '90s has been adopted by the next generation of tween and teen fans. Originally launched back in 1996, it went on to sell more than 40 million units worldwide and created a brand new toy category within the industry. Bandai America reintroduced the product in late 2004 with a set of new interactive features as Tamagotchi Connection, creating stronger-than-ever consumer demand in the U.S. and Canada. Recently, the Toy Industry Association named the product as a 2006 "Girl Toy of the Year" finalist in their coveted annual T.O.T.Y. Awards.

Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 includes three new games (for a total of five games), and 20 more characters (for a total of 52). New colors and design styles include Tropical Green Flowers, Jungle Camouflage, Ice Cream, Oceanic Wave, Metallic Silver and Translucent Yellow. Product debuts in February at all major retailers nationwide with a SRP of $14.99.

That should answer all your questions, but feel free to ask me more!

Connecting

When you connect with another tama using the InfaRed Sensor you have three options. Games, Present, and Visit. Here is what the official Tamagotchi Connection rules booklet says.

1. Press button (A) to select the “IR Icon.”Choose the version your friend has by pressing button (A) and then ( ;) to select.
  2. Choose “Game”, ”Present” or “Visit”
  3. ”Stand By” will appear on the screen.
  4. Position both toys together with the IR sensors at the top facing each other.
  5. Press button ( :D to begin IR communication.
Games Play 4 randomly chosen games with your friend.

Present Wrap and send a gift to your friend! See “Friend List” for more details. [if you need help wrapping a present let me know]

Visit Spend time with your friend and share secrets.

Going Back to Planet Tamagotchi

If you do not care for your tama well, it may leave. It will go back to its home planet, Planet Tamagotchi. Or as some may say, it will pass away. The Instruction Booklet says, Your Tamagotchi will pass away if you don’t take good care of it. To start again, press and hold buttons (A) and ( C ) together until a new egg appears. It will hatch after a few minutes.

Thanks for reading my guide! I love feedback and if you can check out my log! I worked hard on this so please don't post anything bad, that is not very nice any way. Please do not take any part of my guide and claim it as your own. I wrote it all myself, exept the parts that are in italics. Those I credited and said where I got them. This is all done by me!©

Kim

Thanks ♥tamagotchiperfection♥, I guess I should be more careful about those!

TaMaKiA, what are you talking about?

TamagotchiLoverMB, you are very welcome! It's what I do! :angry:

Thanks for reading! I am busy working on guides to write because I want to be a guide my self. Hopefully I should have another guide to something (I don't know what just yet!) by the 25th. That is when I go to camp for a week anyway. Thanks for reading my guide! I worked hard on it, even though it only took me 30min to write!

-Kim-

Last edited by a moderator:
You need the Passport to travel. Another thing you should add to this Guide to Traveling on v3's

excuse me she has put that you need a passport maybe you should read it mopre carefully next time chocosilver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back