Tutorial : how to remove scratches on the shell and the screen of a Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mat_Croft

Reaction score
(I don’t know if I’m posting on the right section of the blog, so feel free to move it to another section.)

Hey guys !

I’m gonna show you how I remove scratches from the shell and the screen of my Tamagotchi.

But first of all, a little disclaimer : This technique won’t remove deep scratches, and it’ll remove the design of the shell and make it look shinier.

For example :

Tama before.jpgTama after.jpg

My tama before (very scratched screen, "Tamagotchi" on the top is half erased) My tama after (less scratches, "Tamagotchi" is fully erased)

1) You’ll have to buy this product called « Polywatch »

2) You have to take apart your Tamagotchi

3) Rub the Polywatch with a microfiber cloth on the Tamagotchi (either the shell and/or the screen)

4) Wash the part you just polished with soap and water

5) If the result is good enough for you, then reassemble the Tamagotchi. Otherwise go back to step 3

I found this technique by watching a video on youtube about a guy restoring a watch, and thought It could work on a Tamagotchi and it did! He basically does the same thing so if you wanna watch it for yourself :

That’s smart. I may use that technique later on my tamagotchi. It has a few scratches because I keep dropping it lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back