Ummmmmmm

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard8777

Reaction score
Okay,there's this girl i really like. I'm going to ask here out on Monday,should i ask her out face to face,or have 1 of my friends do it for me,or what?

I need help :D lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't. Just focus on being her friend and nothing more. You don't need to be dating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decisions, desicions...

I suggest you get to know her a bit first.

If your friends first, the dating part becomes so much easier.

I suggest you ask her out, and make it casual.

Good luck!

-Rachel :D

Then ask her out face to face - don't get a friend to do it - that's even more embaressing :D

If you're already good friends and you've known each other 3 years, then the best way to start is probably to say something like (this is just an example) "I really want to see *film name* or *film name* (two alternatives :D ) - what do you think?"

Let her choose which one she would like to see and agree with her, then say "I'm going to try to go see it on Friday afternoon/evening - d'you want to come and see it with me?"

That's one date, right? Not "going out" - but if she says yes, then you have the opportunity to ask her on another date afterwards.

If she says No, then it will look just like a friendly offer for her to join you if she wanted to.

It doesn't have to be a cinema date of course - it could be bowling, or skating or shopping for a new DVD or game or something else. The key is to try to think of doing something that she might like to do anyway...

Finally, if you're both too young to be allowed to go to the cinema or bowling or skating without an adult taking you... then it's probably too early to think about "going out" with someone :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back