user from the past seeing how things have changed over the years

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w0rldw1dew3b

Reaction score
i used to be a member here like... 10-ish years ago.

it's pretty weird seeing the site continue to be updated and maintained over the years, from a bit of lurking it appears Admin retired? never thought that'd be something that would ever happen, lol.
just kinda wanted to give the place a look, i had made a good few friends here who i talked to well after i stopped using the site.

does anyone remember tamachat? that was the most fun place to hang out, it's kinda unfortunate that it's gone now.
i used to stir the pot a bit too much in there thinking i was some master troll or something. good times, lmao.

anyways it was cool taking a look at the site again, i hope all of yall are enjoying your time here like i did before

EDIT: if anyone wants to know my old username, it was "tbonesam".
i'd like to respectfully and openly ask if one of the guides would (at least temporarily) lift the permanent ban on that account as well. i'd love to be able to go and look at my old PMs from when i was 13.

i understand if that's not really something you can do for me, but it would be a great help to me if it were possible.​

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back