V2 Battery Problems?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
So, today in the mail I recieved my Tamagotchi Connexion V2. Works great, but I have a question about what happened when I put the battery in. I’ve experienced (sort of) the same thing with my Usatama, when I got it. 
We put the batteries in as usual, and nothing came on the screen (why I prefer my Dad to put them in 😅) and nothing worked. We fiddled around with it for a bit, and there was no life whatsoever. Using my prior knowledge, I half heartily-assumed that this was just a case of it being unused for a period of time, as this also happened to my 4U when it was on dead batteries for a week or so. But, like my Usatama, we took them out and put it in, and the infamous 2 black lines came on, along with a very long continuous beeping noise; like the one when you do put them in, but lasting around 2 minutes 😬! Anyways, with these two nightmares commencing at once, we took them out and out them back in. Success! An egg comes on the screen, finally. Besides this, is there anything this could effect my experiments I’ll be doing? As part of @hwd45’s experiments with the glitches as such, I’ll be what we call “battery tilting” (if you don’t know what that is, I’d reccomend searching it up) with it, so will this effect the tilting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back