V3, V4 or Tamago?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
I can't really decide on my next tamagotchi. I love my V4.5. The minigames are great, and I like the variety. I like that there are alot of characters to get and things to buy. I'd like to get the V3 and V4 since it seems to be roughly the same things. But I am drawn to the Tamago too since it has many new features. What do you think is the best ones? =D

Hm, this is a hard choice. The reason is because I own/have owned all 3.

The Tama-Go doesn't have all the features in the Tamagotchi itself. If you like to collect Gotchi Figures, I think you should buy it. Gotchi Figures give the Tamagotchi more features and it's very fun to play if you have them! If you don't, I think it gets pretty boring after a while because the new features are only - 2 Games, Park and Date Place. Plus you can remodel your house.

The V3 is a nice, simple Tamagotchi to play with and has been praised by many TamaTalk users. It's Mini Games are very addictive and well..It's just simple! :)

The V4 is just like the V3 with a few more features. You've already got the V4.5, I think there is no reason to buy the V4 unless you like the regular Tamagotchi Characters instead of the Ura ones.

Overall, I'd go with V3 if you're not keen on collecting figures for the Tama-Go. Remember, there is useful Tamagotchi Reviews on YouTube. Good luck! :)

Cheers for your thoughts. I have checked tons of reviews on youtube. I just want to hear what you guys think =)

I'm running the V3 right now and its awesome. I ran the Music Star when it first came out and I wasn't a fan of it so I thought I would not like the V3, but it's awesome. I'm getting another one so I can pair it up and have them mate (that sounds really awful). I've only ever run the vintage ones, other than those however. I really enjoy the V3, would defo recommend it.

I think Tamago is good. There are many good characters, like Lovelytchi. She's my favorite character in my Tamago ( sadly, I've all boys in my Tamago ). They're cheap in amazon, it's about 13 US$.

Tamagotchi is the best version ever because it's full of features! You can change the house design and unlock new games and clothes with Gotchi Figures!

v3, the character set is pretty awesome and diverse, you're tama is still pet-like. The v3 has a good amount of features, but still simple..not as simple as a v2 though lol

I love my v4's! I have a tamago, and to be quite honest... It's disappointing. It doesn't have the same feel to it! Plus, i've noticed that my tamagotchis' hungry/happy hearts empty extremely quickly.. I couldn't keep up with it, I had to pause it and set it aside for a bit!

It's just not as fun..

The v3's and v4's are definitely my favorite tamagotchis. I recommend them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back