Valentines day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCracker

Reaction score
I don't and it sucks =[

Btw, any tips for getting a guy to notice you ;O

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuppedy doo.

Wait....do you have to ask him?

Cuz the only thing I'm asking him, is to the Valentines Day Dance.

I'm asking him tomorrow.

But my feelings are super strong for him

BTW the definition for crush is:

crush: a brief but intense love for somebody (that's one of the crushes)

I have a crush on him but it's not brief its 4eva!

^^ Similar thing happened to me. I used to live in Cali and I like this guy who kinda liked me back. We were too shy. I moved and he asked one of my old friends out.

Nobody special here though.

No...theres one guy i like i think might ask me out soon th0!

My little puppy wants to be my valentine, psst my dad is gonna make me be his valentine again this year.

i could of X_X

me and my friend, liked eachother a while back.. but he didn't know i liked him, and i didn't know he liked me. so, we could of been together.. nd then he liked my bestfriend, but now he doesn't like her anymore. i still kinda like him.. but i don't know if i should try to ask him out, i'm 12 going on 13.. i don't think i'm ready just yet :huh:

Not really. I find Valentines Day more as a day to get the fact you don't have a boyfriend rubbed in your face >.<
Lol! I never thought as it like that, but that's how I always felt about it.

I think "going-out" with someone when you're under 17 is just plain stupid. The only reason you're supposed to date someone is if you're thinking about marrying them! lol! What's the point of crushes if you're only 11? (I'll be 12 on Valentine's day!)

~SkyCrystal~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back