Valentines day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I did.

Until of course he kept calling me horrible names for doing nothing.

Ugh. Valentine's Day, again.

I, personally, have never liked Valentine's Day as far as actual romance goes. It all turns out to be drama in my school.. Couples breaking up, people getting together. People start panicing over their crushes, or somebody who they think likes them.

I'm in a confusing situation with my 'boyfriend', who actually, I hardly get a chance to talk to throughout the day.

As well as one of my best friend's boyfriend's friend, who supposedly almost told my best friend that he thought I was cute. Or something like that.

Otherwise, I enjoy sharing Valentine's candy with my friends. Last year we were throwing Hershey Kisses at eachother, hard. It was fun. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! Sounds painful.
Yes. Painful, but extremely fun. (Didn't hurt as bad as the legos, which we threw at eachother in the dark, or the wooden jenga blocks. We enjoy throwing things at eachother, I guess.) xD

This year, I plan on shoving a certain Valentine's Day card joke in my friends' lockers... Bwahahahaha.. xDD

Me and Disky. It's official ;D

Buying each other school stuffed animals and candy grams ;3

Valentine's isn't very lovey at my school~

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, it's single's awareness day. :Dinos

I hate singles awareness day, makes no sense to me.

Not really. I find Valentines Day more as a day to get the fact you don't have a boyfriend rubbed in your face >.<
So true.

But there's me on V-Day..wearing black (it's tradition)....thinking 'I enjoy being single, thankyouverymuch.'

Except in my new school, every other girl has a boyfriend.

Not that I really care. I'll live.

Lol! I never thought as it like that, but that's how I always felt about it.
I think "going-out" with someone when you're under 17 is just plain stupid. The only reason you're supposed to date someone is if you're thinking about marrying them! lol! What's the point of crushes if you're only 11? (I'll be 12 on Valentine's day!)

~SkyCrystal~
I'm 10 (nearly 11) and loads of kids at school are already snogging and kissing with their mouths to their 'boyfriends' or 'girlfriends'. They even illegally share some wine or champagne when they 'go out'. It's gross and sick, really.

I'm asexual, so I guess my tamagotchis will be valentines (not with me, with each other.)

No...theres one guy i like i think might ask me out soon th0!
So he asked me out, i said yes, and am now a nervous wreck. Although ive had plenty bfs, never during Valentines ahh!

Haha, no. Not for me. I'm not concerned at all though, because all the guys around here are stupid and pervy. Although, I'm dreading Valentines Day because of the fact that all my friends have someone, and that makes me somewhat of a loner. Oh, well, it's just another day, only with red, white, and pink! :p

Yes! As of today I have a boyfriend named Austin. He is really sweet. He bought me a carnation and chocolate rose. My friends and his friends got us together at lunch today. Sooooooo embarassing.

OH MY GOSH~ OMGOSH! D:~

One...Of...My best guy friends likes meeeeee~ OH NUUUUUUUUU~ Thats awful. T-T"

What if he tries to make a MOVE ON ME ON VALENTINES DAY. O_O" OH CRUD!

NUUUUU~ ...

Oh well...I'LL HAVE TO TUFF IT OUT~ D: *Whimpers*

OH MY GOSH~ OMGOSH! D:~
One...Of...My best guy friends likes meeeeee~ OH NUUUUUUUUU~ Thats awful. T-T"

What if he tries to make a MOVE ON ME ON VALENTINES DAY. O_O" OH CRUD!

NUUUUU~ ...

Oh well...I'LL HAVE TO TUFF IT OUT~ D: *Whimpers*
Good luck with that. You might want to bring a boxing glove to school. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back