valentines day.........?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well do u?

• yes, my bf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, my gf

• yes, i found some stranger just in time

• i'm going w/ my friends

• i don't like n e 1

• no! no 1 asked me yet

• i was planning to be sick....

• psh!? what is this "valintines"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy fun

Reaction score
personally i'm going with my boyfriend.

he says he wants to marry me, i hope i get to kiss him at the dance! :)

Nope. No dance either, because the Principal, Vice Principal, and Head-of-School at my school are all complete weenies and think that boy/girl interaction is "totally inappropriate", which is, in reality, total blither.

And besides, I'm 12 years old and THE most ineligible potential date for pretty much every guy in my grade. Except for maybe Dyer and Knautz, two nerds who like to feel like they're stalking me during passing period. Whatever. To be a potential Valentine's date for a desirable guy at my school, you must have long, curly eyelashes, wear excessive amounts of light-pink, shiny lip stuff that makes you look like Paris Hilton gone wrong, and you MUST have paid at least $400 for your winter coat. That's more blither for you.

In conclusion, I have no date. Wooee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. No dance either, because the Principal, Vice Principal, and Head-of-School at my school are all complete weenies and think that boy/girl interaction is "totally inappropriate", which is, in reality, total blither.
And besides, I'm 12 years old and THE most ineligible potential date for pretty much every guy in my grade. Except for maybe Dyer and Knautz, two nerds who like to feel like they're stalking me during passing period. Whatever. To be a potential Valentine's date for a desirable guy at my school, you must have long, curly eyelashes, wear excessive amounts of light-pink, shiny lip stuff that makes you look like Paris Hilton gone wrong, and you MUST have paid at least $400 for your winter coat. That's more blither for you.

In conclusion, I have no date. Wooee.
well if ur principal saw the things the kids in my class do...they would be banned...

uh...well, my friend is trying to "hook me up" with someone...

for the dance this friday...

but I'm not sure if it's gonig to work.

he said maybe when my friend asked him, so I think that I might just ask him myself.

well...i picked with going with my friends :D . ive been in school for over4 years now. the ppl in my class think i 2 ugly 2 have a bf ;_; :D :D

I'm probablly just going with my friends...Me take piccies on Friday!

well, in our school there is a nonformal one after school on friday, but we are allowed to have dates. I cconsider myself lucky...the guy i like asked me! so i just put boyfriend...but hes not really...just a date.....but not a stranger......

I voted that I'll be with my bf, but that's not entirely true....I'll be with my husband. :huh:

umm....okay... But aren't you a bit young leah00? lol Anyway, do people want me to take pictures on friday? or should i not bother?

my dance is today, we have fair day 2morrow, sssts.. you jelly-us?

Pfft. I wish. I'm still in elementary school, so no lovey-dovey stuff happens until next year. BUT, I want to send something special to my crush and hope he doesn't find out it's me who sent it. ^^

Actually, at my school, a lot of the fifth-graders are going boyfriend/girlfriend and whatnot. Scary, yes, and unnecessary. But there aren't any dances at our school because honestly, could a fifth grader ask a boy/girl to a dance, dress up, pick their date up, dance with their date at the dance, and kiss their date goodbye at the end? HAHA! No.

[SIZE=12pt]Nope, I'm just gonna be spending the day with my tamas and hanging out on here -0 we get Valentines day off school.[/SIZE]

I'm only in 4th grade. I know guys like me but since I'm in 4th grade, 1: they are too shy to say it. 2: So they show it by insulting me. I'll worry about having a bf when I'm older.

Nah...

Im in 1 ESO (7th grade) but I dont really have a bf-nor do Iw ant anybody... Only love Im going to see is my Tamagotchis having babies...

All I hope is that nerd who likes me leaves me in peace. :)

Anyway-Im only 12-Id like to live some time fo freedom before being laid down with someone else... dont you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back