Video Game Tamagotchi and original Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gamer2012

Reaction score
I don't know if you like the video game tamagotchi or original tamagotchi but I like both because they are almost same but there are a bit of changes. I like that I can keep my original tamagotchi if I don't have my phone and forget it at home. I like the video game one coz it is more easier like you can see when your tamagotchi is hungry. So yeah, there are changes, like in the original tamagotchi there is the 3 digit code and the video game version does not! So I like both!

i really enjoy a lot of the video game tamagotchi adaptations because of the music and the really nice spritework that is in a lot of them!! also i think a lot of the unique mechanics that are specific to each game are really cool!! also because theyre a lot easier to get my hands on compared to how expensive a lot of tamagotchi toys are sometimes

i really enjoy a lot of the video game tamagotchi adaptations because of the music and the really nice spritework that is in a lot of them!! also i think a lot of the unique mechanics that are specific to each game are really cool!! also because theyre a lot easier to get my hands on compared to how expensive a lot of tamagotchi toys are sometimes
Do all Tamagotchi toy versions have equivalent video game adaptations? Not sure about my question actually.:)

Do all Tamagotchi toy versions have equivalent video game adaptations? Not sure about my question actually.:)
not really! there are a lot of tamagotchi video game adaptations from the early part of the franchise but they arent really adapting specific pets! they kind of go for their own thing a lot! but some mobile games later in the series are adaptations of some pets! the early tamagotchi console games though are usually their own unique thing, having things like contests and some even letting you explore tamagotchi planet! its very cool!

not really! there are a lot of tamagotchi video game adaptations from the early part of the franchise but they arent really adapting specific pets! they kind of go for their own thing a lot! but some mobile games later in the series are adaptations of some pets! the early tamagotchi console games though are usually their own unique thing, having things like contests and some even letting you explore tamagotchi planet! its very cool!
Thanks for your response.

Latest posts

Back