Waking Up your Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseKRammy

Reaction score
I'm taking care of my sister's Tama-GO since she's scared something might happen to it a night because it only had 1 heart filled in the hunger bar.

Since I'm staying up and she's going to bed, I'm caring for it. I had to wake it up because she told me to so I could feed it.

I finished caring for it, but it's still awake. Will it go back to sleep soon or will it just stay up?

She also wants to know: "Will the Tamagotchi get sick or make a beeping noise in the middle of the night?"

She's kind of scared so if you could answer this, it would be a lot of help.

Thanks for your Time.

- JesseKRammy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Time: 8:54am December: 26, 2010

The Tamagotchi went to sleep but never beeped to tell, it just fell asleep with the lights on. I pressed the button and the lights went off. Question solved.

The Tama will fall asleep about 5 minutes later from when it was woken up. You can feed it or heal it, but you can't play games. It never beeped, so your going to have to check the screen and see if it's sleeping.

Now we just have to solve:

Will the Tamagotchi get sick or make a beeping noise in the middle of the night?

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know.... They don't lose anything overnight! But they might lose one very slowly! Not completely sure...

I don't think the tamagotchi will beep for your attention while it's sleeping, that's what my other tamas do. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Thanks for your answers you guys! I'm handling things on my own.

Since my sister wants to sleep in,(well I do to of coarse, but I'm the oldest)she gives me her Tamagotchi for the night.

We both hate it when they beep for attention like early in the morning.(8:00am) Now there adults, they don't anymore.

When I wake up, I check their screens, and they're perfectly fine!

I was a wake at around 12:00am and they go to bed at 8:00pm, so I checked their status. Nothing was lost, just full hearts.

I believe Tama's DON'T lose hearts when sleeping, ONLY when AWAKE! Problem solved!

Now I got to figure out how I can let my sister take her Tamagotchi with her at night. It's tough waking up early...

You can always change the times around to suit your times. :)

You can always change the times around to suit your times. :)
The problem with changing the times around though is that it can mess with the restock times, affecting the Market, Remodel Shop and even Dating Place. Yes you can change the times, but do so at your own risk.

You can always pause your Tama-Go, and unpause it when you have time to care for it. As far as I know, pausing has so real side-effects other than delaying your Tamagotchi's growth, which is what it is meant to do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back