Washer...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarbear22

Reaction score
Yeah. My tamagotchi went through the washer. It's a V4 that worked like a charm. Now some pixels don't show up and I guess I need a new battery. But, whenever the battery thing shows up after about a minute or so it goes away and the screen is blank. Is it supposed to do that? Will it ever recover from going through the wash without me taking it apart?

:( °phoebe° ;)

This is a guess, but if submerssing the tama in water is bad, baing twisted around in soapy water isn't good at all. I'm guessing some important internal parts were damaged, so I'd recommend buying a new tama. V.5s are pretty cool; I have one, and it's neat. :( ;) :( :D

I'm sorry, but I don't think that your tamagotchi will ever be the same again. ;)

Anyways, all you have to do is buy a new tamagotchi. I'm sure that your parents will understand, even though they are probably a bit upset your tamagotchi went through the washer. I suggest getting the V4.5 if you really liked the V4. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back