Wat do ppl think of.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nerdy kids, and the popular kids think that I am funny, weird, etc...

One day I will hang out with people and then hang out with no one. But people dont care.

Everyone <33's me as a friend. Everyone is nice to me, but I am weird. yeah...

Hm, I don't know. I doubt that I have any enemies, because I treat everyone with respect and kindness-whether I like them or not.

I am a straight A's student. I never get into trouble or blow up any kind of drama. I guess I could be seen as a nerd or a goody-goody. But hey, better a nerd than a flunk-out or a goody-goody than a juvenile :p .

Talking in popular terms, I'm kinda so-so. I have a few friends who are viewed as popular and know a lot of people. I guess that makes me kinda popular.

As for the dating scene, I have only been out with a few guys. Not many guys think I am very pretty. Well, I am not beautiful, but I'm not ugly either. Just kinda normal. I have nice, dark hair. My teeth are white and perfectly straight. I am tall and thin, but also have muscles. I have dark brown almond-shapped eyes and long lashes. Guys still don't think that I am very attractive. They always seem to only like the prettiest, most popular girls. I dream of the day when they will see past the outside and love me for me...

Things that people have described me as are smart, funny, nice, honest, sweet, talented, enthusiastic, and optimistic. So, overall, I guess I'm just an average girl who has a good reputation and knows where she's going in life.

I guess I'm just a good girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people like me, I guess. That's good. :)

Some people think I'm fake for no reason, because they judge me and need to get over themselves.

Oh, and since everyone's talking about how popular they are, I might as well say I'm in the middle. I act cool, but I have no friends, if that even makes sense.

I have a few popular friends, but thats it. All the rest of my friends are complete WEIRDOS! But that's why I love 'em!! But at ton of boys pick on me. I really don't care though. I would call myself unpopular, but not a dork/nerd!

Hmm lets see...

1. My Best Friends who truly know me see me as friendly, impulsive, funny, and cute :]]

2. My so-called Friends (who are obsessed with drugs but dont actually use them) think im high or something all the time and kind of laugh at me whenever i say something, and never take any of my ideas seriously :'[ (i do have blown up pupils pretty often because i'm on medication that does that)

3. Those californian-wannabe girls who wear stuff like hollister and Chanel and such take pity on me and i find it kind of funny cause I sort of take pity on their lack of personality.

4. The hillbillies think im a freak or something because I live in a southern area and I dont have an accent or go hunting or own a truck (it all sounds so steriotypical and stupid but people really do go deer hunting and eat squirells and wear camoflauge to school and go "mud bawgin'!" where i live!!!)

Uh... I'm the smart girl, the brain-box. I'm not an outcast though. I have many friends, and most people find me very interesting :]. I'm quite popular, and friends with the nice popular girls. I'm the teacher's pet at class, though I mess around at lunch. So... Yeah, I really fit into multiple groups.

Well, my friends think I'm weird but funny. idk what everyone else thinks xD

Girls: Know me. They say the truth, I am crazy, a weirdo, a freak!

Stupid Guys who think they're cool: Freak, idiot, and they try to annoy me and my friends by calling us things we aren't.

The rest of the guys, who are still mostly stupid: Crazy, weirdo, freak.

now i guess ppl think im insane and loud, or at least some of them. And the popular kids think im ok, but r well....netrual with me. And dummies that think they're popular h8t me 4 some reason and try to make me look stupid/nerdy/weird. Some of the nerds look up 2 me. The mean freaks r jugmental and since im shy and quiet around them they think ima NERD! My friends think im hyper and weird, but in a good way! XD

And tosakatchi thinks im kewl and have an awesome taste in music! LOL! XD

I guess that amongst friends, I'm pretty well liked, but like.. Some people really don't like me.

With the rest of year nine.. They think I'm loud and stupid :\ I don't like them and I want to move schools becuase I'm bullied heaps. :\

But Katie, Luke, Rachel, Daniel, my brother && all his friends are cool :)

I'm the weird kid in class. :/

Who randomly laughs because she remembered something funny and has emotional outbursts.

There, D:

Its weird how they popular girls dont really talk to me,but the really popular guys r my friends. Most popular girls r my friends,its just the really popular ones that arent exactly my bestiez. I guess im cool at school and cool for being really short n' all lol so to be honest i would call myself popular....so in other words im better than you! JK JK JK!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back