We can change our usernames now? ㆁωㆁ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentobuff

Reaction score
So I noticed, thanks to the site upgrade, it looks like we can change our usernames!
I'm tempted to change my username but this older cringe username has also kinda re-grown on me. (^~^)ゞ

It's so long that it does load oddly and wrap around in the name thing on the little boxes in the threads(at least on desktop), so I'm tempted to just shorten it to just Cobratala

Although I did just typo and accidentally typed Cobratama which is pretty forum appropriate :lol:
And of course I could just change it to what I use on every other ding dang site. 🤔

Yes, I changed mine from .:M@TT:. to just my name, since the extra "T" was annoying me. My name is spelled with only one T. I did it the first day of the upgrade, but I think you have to wait for it to be approved. I think mine took a week to be approved.
Oooh, that's smart of em. I bet making it so it has to be approved means they get to make sure anyone changing their name isn't just trying to avoid the banhammer from doing shenanigans. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

And I feel ya, trying to clean up one's online footprint from their silly online behavior as a child/tween/teen/young adult- well this forum is a wholesome place to have one's name pop up when a potential employer is trying to ferret up any dirt on them. 👍Clever move! :ichigotchi:
Kusatchi has become my favorite over Kuchipatchi since making this username but I still love the little green guy... and KusatchiPod doesn't have that same ring to it :p But nice to know we can change them
Fair enough, and it also looks like a fine username on the desktop's profile boxes. That's the main reason I'm considering the shift at this point. :biggrin:

Yes, I changed mine from .:M@TT:. to just my name, since the extra "T" was annoying me. My name is spelled with only one T. I did it the first day of the upgrade, but I think you have to wait for it to be approved. I think mine took a week to be approved.
Yeah it took a bit to approve at first since I wasn't sure on what the operating procedure for this new feature was. (In other words, wasn't sure if we were actually suppose/allowed to approve them or not.) :tongue:
Seems it is all a "go" now and just requires a Guide to approve the change. :nazotchi:

Latest posts

Back