WEBKINZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnychi43

Reaction score
Um I know it's 2012 now so who still thinks webkinz are still cool?

welp i haven't been on it in over 2 years { i think? } so i can't say much about it nowadays, but when i still played regularly it was great fun. it is actually a good gameplay idea { and one of the first plush-virtual connections, i believe }, it's clever and cute, as well. i had like 30 or 40 pets, too! but i do remember playing the gem hunt and constantly getting slabs, haha.

has much changed about webkinz? i know now there are like virtual pets that you buy with real money but don't get a plushie { :C }, but other than that, i have really no clue what it's like nowadays :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png.I used to love it sooooo much. I still have the plushies though.

I still love Webkinz....it's like Tamagotchi. You log in and you're in another world, you can design your room, earn money, and meet other people (though it's not as fun because there's a HUUUUUGE chat filter). My Webkinz account expired over 3 years ago, and recently a store closed and they have tons of retired Webkinz that they didn't sell (still in the plastic sleeves in boxes) and they're going up for auction soon....Whenever I bid, nobody really tried to outbid me because I'm only 14 (though I look like I'm 20. The pains of looking like this~).....I hope I get AT LEAST 50 Webkinz though. I might sell most, keep around 9 and give some away to one of my friends :D

MY friend had webkinz and she told me her username + password and let me use her account whenever, but then her account expired... so yeah

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highlight LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Webkinz, but I haven't been on Webkinz in a while because I'm preoccupied with other stuff like Tamagotchis and education. But I think I'll go on within the next week. I usually use Webkinz only every few months, but really, that's only because I'm busy, and end up forgetting about it. It's a great site. Thanks for reminding me!

I used to go on it, before they took my user, changed the password, and stole my money.
That's WAY sad, Oranda! Why would someone steal a Webkinz account?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back