website?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
um... well whenever I tryed to go I didn't get a site... just a freeweb advertisement. Might want to check the URL.

now go check it out. And plz post wat u think about it. If u have any ideas for me wat to put on it, just post the idea. And ill think about it. AND SORRY ABOUT THE WEBSITE MIX UP.

Not bad ^^. I really liked your character part, the helpful hints on achieving the different tama's was neat and I specially like the part where you told about the meanings of the names (ie. ichigotchi coming from the japanese word strawberry). Keep it up!

there, now that i edited the first link u can click on it. I edited it becuz i thought people wouldnt scroll down to see the real link to the site, and they would still click on the first link wich was wrong. so i fixed it.

Um... I'm still confused as to why the site is called TamaTalk...

*Moved to appropriate area by Admin*

Last edited:
Well if ur not impressed the n y did u even look at it huh huh its not like i made u look at it. Well any ways ill just remove the whole thing. so no one post on this thread anymore. Case Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back