weevol's tamagotch extravaganza comments okay ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weevol

Reaction score
i stopped running my v6 for now cause i work a lot during the concert times, im running a mesutchi and osutchi instead right now. theyre really enjoyable. i was trying to neglect the mesutchi because i wanted bunkotchi but i got perfect care on both somehow...... im a huge fan of these guys and they evolved into adults this morning so im very happy and excited to breed them tomorrow. im glad i got perfect care on both because i was really hoping to get hiratchi because hes so cute. anyways yeah im a big fan of these pets and the noises and all that. (since im pretty bad at consistently running one type of virtual pet im just gonna give updates on whatever im running in this thread to reduce clutter..)
cheers :chohimetchi::oo:angry::marumimitchi:
Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 11.05.07 AM.pngIMG_2538.JPGIMG_2556.JPGIMG_2603.JPGIMG_2621.JPG

i did the 100000 candy challenge and got the round guy, i got him back to normal with my siblings help playing the game. his sprites are cute. also i guess my osutchi has some dead or weak pixels in the 5th row from the top but theyre not like that always kinda weird.

IMG_2625.JPGIMG_2627.jpg

Attachments

• 4BB11947-7934-4ED0-A73B-6277A26A46DD.mov
    13.4 MB
omg they had babies so cute..... the breeding animation is kinda insane ill try to film it next time. also i figured out you can skip some animations while playing games so its a lot faster now, very nice :lol: IMG_2648.jpgIMG_2650.jpg
and goodnight.. sleepy guys..i should go to bed too
Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 12.42.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-08 at 12.42.16 AM.png
cheers :gozarutchi:

my willpower was not strong enough and i started my k-tama.. splinky dinky
IMG_2706.JPG
pictured below: happy gotchis, and my cats large tuchus
Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 7.20.44 PM.png

ahh the babies are solo now
IMG_2743.JPG
and i got ringotchi
IMG_2747.JPGIMG_2746.JPGIMG_2745.JPGIMG_2744.JPG
im really tired today
cheers:babytchi:

Attachments

• IMG_2743.JPG
    IMG_2743.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 2
i stopped running the k-tama, uhh i need to figure it out more im not sure why it randomly refuses to play games even after disciplining. i also cant tell when im supposed to praise it to cheer it up or scold it heheh.. sorry rigotchi. i started my evatchi so i still got 3. i have the 2nd gen teenagers on the mesu and osu: hikotchi and ufotchi. theyre so cool and awesome. IMG_2768.jpgIMG_2769.jpg
im going for ramiel on the evatchi but my siblings been having a really hard time getting him..
IMG_2772.JPGIMG_2771.JPG
im not super into nge but the character design is sick, this embryonic freak is an awesome gym buddy
cheers :chohimetchi:

i got ramiel woohoo! his sprites are really cool i really like the 8+ hour group. i highly recommend the evatchi, im like the most entry level eva fan and its still really fun to play and the hourly animations are really special. also the second gen on the osu and mesu are adults! i got a bunch of beads in the mail to make charms for tamas. i really wanna pick up this pacman nano and digimon x from walmart but im still hesitating waiting for the price to go down. ive never had a digimon but id love to battle with it the animations look amazing.
IMG_2808.JPGIMG_2828.JPG
cheers :marumimitchi:

babies..
im excited to have propellertchi
i think the osu and mesu do get kind of dull after a few weeks, but the new characters with cute animations keep me interested. hiratchi is really cute he kind of reminds me of blanky from brave little toaster. im lucky that i havent messed up and regressed tmp level. chomametchi here i come....

IMG_2838.jpg
(finally realized i dont have to make the pics huge)

cheers :wub:

Your keeping up with so many! Thats so cute that your sibling are into tamas with you! I need some IRL tama friends haha.

Ringotchi may have refused to play because she wasn't chunky enough. Try giving her some snacks (two at least) and see if she'll play then.

And ahhh all of them are so cute! I love it :D

the price went down so i got the pacman nano and the digimon x ehehhehe..... i know im running a lot but theyre all pretty low maintainence, i just throw em all in a fanny pack and go to work like normal. the pacman one is really charming and i love that its all vintage characters, the sounds are amazing. im also showing some pouches i sewed to keep the mesu and osu safe while i carry them in a bag. also pictured is cute front-facing hiratchi. ramiel left my evatchi so now im going for leliel.

IMG_2888.JPGIMG_2889.jpgIMG_2890.jpgIMG_2892.jpgIMG_2893.JPG

cheers :babytchi:

babies are solo on osu and mesu, theyre really funny looking
i got kuchipatchi on the pacman and i got leliel on the evatchi. it says he has a special animation at 3 pm and i woke him up from the cocoon at 3:15 pm -_-
i wish vintage tamagotchis had a close up feature.
IMG_2905.JPGIMG_2899.JPGIMG_2900.JPGIMG_2901.JPGIMG_2902.JPGIMG_2903.JPG
smell ya later B)

baby guys (osu mesu) are teens now, the evatchi is a baby again and i stopped running the pacman because it kept randomly resetting!! and when i tried to take the battery cover off the screw wouldnt budge -_-
i also randomly saw a trex gigapet so i of course bought it and its really nice, a lot different from tamagotchi and the animations are very sweet. i didnt understand how to play the games at first but i think i got the hang of it. ill post pics of it later probably. its nice to run while im running more limited/repetitive tamas

IMG_2960.jpgIMG_2961.jpg

i left the tamas in the car while i was on a date and they were so dang hot.. this heatwave sucks really bad
cheersB)

omg i havent posted in forever
after the tmp regression i got frusterated and took the batteries out of the osu and mesu. i got really sad right after :-( ill run it again sometime i think they are really good pets its just getting them to 4th gen would probably take another month at this rate.
i started running a trex gigapet and a digimon x, and i got agumon so its a dinosaur run.
IMG_3017.jpg
cheers :angry:

Latest posts

Back