Weirdest Sandwhich Combination

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One time my friend brought a butter sandwich to school, all that was on it was butter.

I love peanut butter sandwiches ! But I know that's not weird..

Peanut butter, banana slices and honey on toast is heavenly.

XD

Omg why am I soooo obsessed with that smiley? Meh.

Nutella(chocolate spread), sprinkles(chocolate or coloured) and marshmallows(usually plain white flavour) is VERY tasty.

I made it up myself XD

My dad made up the first one, I think.

hmmm.. one time a few years ago I was playing restaurant with my friend, and I made a sandwich with lettuce, peanut butter, tomatoes, black olives, roast beef, ketchup and cake icing. and it had a few other things, but I forget. She left me a note saying she'd been poisoned, and a tip of -$12 xD

But I ate it, and sort of enjoyed it, I scraped off some of the icing though.

i done a sandwich with

a slice of a chocolate muffin (may sound weirdo but thats the true)

pepperoni

french fries

cheddar cheese

lettuce

crushed oreo cookies

mac´n cheese, and

shrimp.

i :lol: LOOVED it i ate it with a big coca-cola glass...

THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MAH LIFEE!!!!! :D ^_^

no seriously it was great!!!

When I was little we ran out of penut butter and I really wanted pb&j, so I took some penuts and butter and mooshed them up and put them on a sanwich and ugh, not delicious.

Oh, and there's also 'Fluffer-Nutter sanwiches', which is a marshmallow cream and penut butter sanwich. Somehow people I hang out with like these and can actually eat a gob of sugary goo resembling elmer's glue slapped on top of an inch of penut butter and not gag.

One time I had marshmallows, marmite, curry powder, jam and pickles. Ugh, it tasted horrible and I felt horrible after. But it was worth it for the lulz.

Usually my sammiches have like 3 different cheeses... Lots of lettuce... and I like to use Hero rolls.

>;3 But I don't really go fer weird food that often.

Ooohhh... yes!!!

Ham+Cheese+Ketchup+Bread=Yum.

It sounds really disgusting, but it is really good. Try it. One time when I went camping (I had to be maybe 3-5 years old) And I went around telling my family, two friends and another friend telling them to eat it. They loved it, and everyone else thought it was disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back