Welcome back codes - explanation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadot12

Reaction score
As Tamamum has said that I am trying to scam people, welcome back codes ARE real. In fact, I have revised kutchipatchiman's webkinz account. You can ask him.

How you get one is that you must have an account THAT DOES NOT USE A WELCOME BACK CODE. Then you skip around ads (this could take a couple minutes) by clicking around different sections of the menu.

When you find it, you will see that I am not lying.

I created that post because I wanted to give out codes- only one is allowed each day.

Scams:

If a welcome back code is not something like BCTDU-CCT45-CRF32, then you have a fake.

Here is a link proving that I am not lying other than kutchipatchiman: https://www.webkinzinsider.com/content/3469-bring-old-friends-back-ad-webkinz-world

And Tamamum, next time could you do research BEFORE you convict me a scammer?!

I've never heard of a "Welcome Back" code for Webkinz - and there is nothing mentioned about it that I can see on their site in the expired account information: https://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_account.html

If you can revive an expired account for 30 days with a special code please do link us to the page.

The Webkinz site (because it is for children) is very open and honest about what you are allowed to do and what you are not allowed to do.

If you are just trying to be helpful, then why not share the code you have in the topic you made instead of asking members to PM you?

I'm going to close this topic for now.

If you have a genuine "Welcome Back" code that works and you would like to post it so that all the TamaTalkers can see it please feel free to make a new topic.

Otherwise, I will just refer everyone to the pinned topic at the top of this forum: Webkinz Scams - Beware!
I will just refer you to my last post (above) about the Welcome Back Codes.

Did I do any research? Well, since you didn't post any info at all except to ask ppl with expired accounts to PM you, I did my research by checking the official Webkinz site. There is nothing on the official Webkinz site about Expired Accounts being able to use "Welcome Back Codes".

Your last topic gave little or no explanations other than offering our members a code if they sent you a PM.

You supplied no link and shared no code with us.

Now you have posted a new topic and the link you have provided is to another site called Webkinz Insider. Webkinz Insider clearly states that it is not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz in any way.

In my opinion, I find this suspicious. Could it be some kind of "hack" created by that site? Could it affect your expired Webkinz account? I don't know - but it would be very sad if a member wanted to get their old account back and found that using this code had somehow corrupted their old account.

I read through the information in the link to Webkinz Insider that you supplied. It promises you a referral prize ("an exclusive free gift") for you if you reactivate someone else's account with the code, it also mentions you could get 1000 Ganz store points if a new pet is adopted. You didn't mention anything about that in your last topic either....

Finally, since you are offering to give out these Webkinz codes to people who have expired accounts, if they re-activate their accounts with a code from you, it's possible they may not want all of their KinzCash, items, rooms and pets that would have been saved for them when their account expired. Then all you need to do is key in a code from a Webkinz you have and you would own all the expired account goodies.

Are you are hoping to be offered these unwanted items? I think if you were being totally honest with everyone you would have mentioned that in your last topic too.

The first part of the Webkinz Scams - Beware topic alerts our members to ppl asking for your details/codes to "get free secret items" or "claim a prize" etc. I am simply pointing out that it appears you were doing just that with your first topic.

Did I convict you as a scammer? You have offered TamaTalkers something which they cannot be sure will work but you have not been honest about what you are going to get in return.

Perhaps that is not a scam but given that we have experienced many scams over the years on this site, I think I was justified in closing your last topic for all the above reasons and I am now asking you not to make new topics offering special codes like this.

If anyone is thinking about trying this Welcome Back code for themselves I will just give you a link to the official Webkinz site and what they say about "cheats": https://www.webkinz.com/us_en/bulletinz_cheating.html and also what they say about finding and using site loopholes: https://www.webkinz.com/us_en/bulletinz_security.html

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back