Werid Fetishes...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Do you guys have any weird fetishes?

I do. Some fetishes that you wouldn't think most girls would have.

I think it's hot when HOT guys fart. Yes, only hot ones. Not just any guy. Like, if Troy (my boyfriend) farted, I'd think it's hot. <:]

Also I think it's hot with HOT guys burp. Not just any guy. Hot ones. Like this dude in my band class. Kaleb. He burps out loud alot, and I think it's freakin hot, well, obviously, because he's hot :]

Also! My friend Aaron. He plays the drums, and he's freakin' awsum at it! And I think it's super hot that he plays the drums <3 Because, obviously, he's freakin' sexy!!!!

xDD

I like boys who wear these.. Plain and boring sweaters. I think it's HOT. O_O [Like if a boy I like like has a Element sweater, I automaticly think it's HOT. :3]

I think feminine boys are sexy. :F [Ex; Girly voice or long hair]

I think that boys who play instruments are saxy. :3 Especially Andy when he plays Trombone in Jazz band, Drew playing his Alto Sax and Everett playing his clarinet. >w<

And I like younger boys.. [Gawd I sound like MJ. ._.] Like 6th graders.

xDD
I like boys who wear these.. Plain and boring sweaters. I think it's HOT. O_O [Like if a boy I like like has a Element sweater, I automaticly think it's HOT. :3]

I think feminine boys are sexy. :F  [Ex; Girly voice or long hair]

I think that boys who play instruments are saxy. :3 Especially Andy when he plays Trombone in Jazz band, Drew playing his Alto Sax and Everett playing his clarinet. >w<

And I like younger boys.. [Gawd I sound like MJ. ._.]  Like 6th graders.
Agreed, but it can't be like a mess.

I think guys with unusual hair colors are smexy. :3

Guys with huge bangs are the best.

Hopefully somebody can post some that are not guy-related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah! I don't this is weird.. but boys who sag, a.k.a HOT boys who sag are hot. *Whose pants are too low* :D They're hot!

*A little TMI Courtnee :D -TWP*

^^xDDD

I like feminine guys, they are so sexy x3

I also like it when guys are kinda perverted, but also a little nervous around me xD

I also like guys who overreact when I fall down a staircase or run into a glass door and other stuff that happens everyday.

Mm.. I don't have any. You know the saying "I don't roll that way?" well I don't roll. :D

My friend likes hand callouses though. It's.. weird.

I like feminine guys, they are so sexy x3
:3

Ohyeah, and I think this one boy with tons of acne is hot. O_O

Tamacrazy:

I mean, it can't be wearing pink, long hair and a girly voice. THAT'D BE SCARY. D:

PL:

O_O I hate that. But it's okay, I just think it's not gentle man like. :3

:3
Ohyeah, and I think this one boy with tons of acne is hot. O_O

Tamacrazy:

I mean, it can't be wearing pink, long hair and a girly voice. THAT'D BE SCARY. D:

PL:

O_O I hate that. But it's okay, I just think it's not gentle man like. :3
Actually, Aaron has acne. Not super duper bad, but you can easily tell he has it. He's so freakin' cute.

OOH! He stutters alot!! Like, when he can't get a word out, he'll like, move his head weird and try to get it out. I think he does it because he's nervous, beause in english, we had an acting thing, and he didn't stutter AT ALL. I don't know though... I think it's just so cute the way he stutters!!! ^^ He doesn't stutter l-l-l-like t-t-this. I mean, sometimes he does, but it's so freakin' cute when he can't get the word out!!!!

Actually, Aaron has acne. Not super duper bad, but you can easily tell he has it. He's so freakin' cute.
OOH! He stutters alot!! Like, when he can't get a word out, he'll like, move his head weird and try to get it out. I think he does it because he's nervous, beause in english, we had an acting thing, and he didn't stutter AT ALL. I don't know though... I think it's just so cute the way he stutters!!! ^^ He doesn't stutter l-l-l-like t-t-this. I mean, sometimes he does, but it's so freakin' cute when he can't get the word out!!!!
I mean, Andy doesn't have big time acne, but he does have alot more than me.

But he's still saxy. :3

Like.. Stuttering, like a speech impliment?

Oh yeah, and I like guys with no/hardly visible butts. x3 It don't like guys with butts.

I like it when boys are really shy around you, and boys who like to hold hands. :)

The boy I'm crushing on reminds me of Edward Cullen.. I love boys with blonde hair and blue eyes, aswell.

Shy girls and shy boys.

. . . <3

And feminine boys --- Not so much in the hair, more in the face and the eyes. Bright eyes and girlish facial features, hot.

And I get very, very enthusiastic when I see a boy like that dressed in girl clothes. Very.

I mean, Andy doesn't have big time acne, but he does have alot more than me.
But he's still saxy. :3

Like.. Stuttering, like a speech impliment?

Oh yeah, and I like guys with no/hardly visible butts. x3 It don't like guys with butts.
You don't like guys with butts???

That's weird... :/

^ Lol'd.x3

-sneezes-

Sorry, Anyhoo....

I like guys who are partly mean to me! :3

They have to be kinda cute though......Or! They can have a really noticable booty.

xD

Theres this guy in my class, I mostly like him because of his butt. So round...xD

I like guys in tight jeans.

And, as quite a few of you have said, feminine boys.

I like boys with longish hair. :3 Every boy I've liked has had long hair at some point or another.

I just think it's HOTT.

And I don't mean hair past their shoulders. I mean hair that like, "emoish" hair? That goes down their neck, with bangs that cover up their eyes.

I also LOVE brunette boys with brown eyes. I think they are adorable. <3

I like boys with longish hair. :3 Every boy I've liked has had long hair at some point or another.I just think it's HOTT.

And I don't mean hair past their shoulders. I mean hair that like, "emoish" hair? That goes down their neck, with bangs that cover up their eyes.

I also LOVE brunette boys with brown eyes. I think they are adorable. <3
Hmm then you'd reeally love a kid in my class named Myles. :D

or if you watched American idol, a guy named Cody from Phoenix :furawatchi:

You don't like guys with butts???
That's weird... :/
x3 I know.

I don't really look at people's butts, so it's not a big thing for me. xD

Liz: Agreed. :3

Well, I don't really have any wierd fetishes, lol. :3

But I think that guys with long hair are the best. Like, hair that is all fringy and goes down to just above their shoulders and kind of hangs in their eyes. [:

And, guys with bright eye colors. I LOVE guys with bright blue eyes and long, dark hair, but they are very hard to come across, unfortunately.

And I agree with the feminine guys thing. Too masculine is just... I dunno. It's a turn off for me.

And I love love love guys with long eye lashes. <3

And tight pants...

And guys who are a bit thin/lanky/pale. They're pretty cool. [:

This has turned into a me talking about what I like in a guy, instead of wierd fetishes, lol. Ah well. xD

Hey.. you know what's really awsum? When you've frenched a guy you like alot in the past hour :)

Who's done that? ME! :p I'm so freakin' happy he's like an amazing kisser. Plus I don't feel bad about kissing him because I dumped Troy. Mainly because he slapped me today. Not once, not twice, but three times. And you know what else I found out? He's a heroin addict :/ That's why he's been moody lately. Plus he's only freakin' 15! And he's already doing heroin! Her's so freakin' dumb!

So yeah I'm single. A little sad, but I won't tolerate slapping. Especially 3 times! In the face! And making me cry twice! >:[

Anyways... now back to the topic... what I really like... is having a guy's tounge in my mouth... I freakin' love that! I frenched Aaron tonight and it was freakin' awsum! Plus he gave me a hickey THAT I HOPE MY MOM DOESN'T SEE!!! She'll make me get a pregnancy test :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back