What’s next Bandai ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iAM

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello all!  ^_^

I hope everyone is doing great and keeping safe.

It’s been a long time since I posted something so I decided to get back and talk about something I’ve been thinking about A LOT lately! 

Bandai has been silent and I guess it’s all because of the current pandemic. Usually around summer/autumn time we will get info or leaks about a new tamagotchi either a complete new generation or a new version for the current one.

So I’m wondering what possibly they could bring to the table? Is it going to be another Meets/On version? Is it another Nano? Is it something completely new?  :rolleyes:

I want to know what do you guys think and if there’s something in particular you would like to see in the future.  :)  

There’s the rumor of a Hello Kitty Nano, but as for me I’m hoping we get an UraTama  and/or Ketai themed Meets (preferably Ketai and UraTama themed, with genetic outlines)
I would LOVE to see more Ura characters so we can mix their genes. :lol:

The outlines do actually exist in the meets (Pastel and Fantasy) 

Techanically yes, but they aren’t genetic and the Fantasy’s outlines are temporary (are washed off when you bathe the tama) so you can only get them on those respective versions. Fun fact: I expected them to make a black and white version of the M!x instead of the full color counterpart to the Meets we actually got. I don’t think there’ll be any announcements for new On versions, as there’s been a new version released just last month. Reluctant to buy it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they will release a new color tama with the old system of jobs, and who evolve depending on the way you raise it. But keeping the mix idea could be cool to. Maybe by marrying on the app. I hope a real app to, with different locations to unlock and lots of shops, restaurants and challenges. If they keep the pet system, maybe they could do something more interesting with it...

I hope they will release a new color tama with the old system of jobs, and who evolve depending on the way you raise it. But keeping the mix idea could be cool to. Maybe by marrying on the app. I hope a real app to, with different locations to unlock and lots of shops, restaurants and challenges. If they keep the pet system, maybe they could do something more interesting with it...
I agree on this one! Wish of we can have a version that focused more on the tama personality along with mixing their genes. 

Latest posts

Back