what A rip off!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is the king a rip off

• yes no there's a tamaking??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No response text]

• i hav NO clue

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyrose95

Reaction score
When i donated 5001 2 da king it didn't give me the password! when i donated 5000 more points, i finally got a password, BUt i wasted all my points!!!!!! :lol: so 4 u new tama owners do not donate to da king ( unLESS u hav a lot of points)

It is not a rip off! :unsure: Those point are not wasted, they are jut waiting until you donate more points to get another password. :lol:

actually, it is not a rip off. you must donate at least 5000 points in at least 3 transactions to get the code. try donating 4998, then 1, then 1 more.

I did it like 2500, 500, 1000. Please don't post this kind of material on the board for it causes fights.

`Jade

I agree with Jade. Androtchi, please do not spam. You donated to the king. It was your doing, so it is not a 'rip off'. I hope I do not sound offensive, I just want to make things clear. This also is the wrong form in the first place. People come here looking for help, not complaints.

-Tulip

well SORRY! if i "spamed" OK !!! like ppl have u heard of a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DONT BE RUDE 2 ME CUZ THIS IS MY OPINION OK! SO DONT TELL ME WAT 2 DO!!!

By the way, I think your tama thought you were gonna donate 12,000 gp but when you donated 5000 you got the pass for the ring.

The other gp is still in record so no need to pay 12,000 next time, just donate 6,999 and you get another password.

SRRY BOUT DA OTHER POST i made! i was going to say: if u ppl think this is da wrong place to put this then post it and y!

[SIZE=14pt]*sigh* your donate 5000 points to get the ring, 12000 for the cape, and 30000 for a crown, Well anyway when you donate all that you get a royal costume -.-"[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Jade. Androtchi, please do not spam. You donated to the king. It was your doing, so it is not a 'rip off'. I hope I do not sound offensive, I just want to make things clear. This also is the wrong form in the first place. People come here looking for help, not complaints.-Tulip
sorry it was my quick way of saying yes ther is a tama king

well SORRY! if i "spamed" OK !!! like ppl have u heard of a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DONT BE RUDE 2 ME CUZ THIS IS MY OPINION OK! SO DONT TELL ME WAT 2 DO!!!
'Ehem.'

I didn't notice any spaming at all.

Personally I quite agree with Kellyrose95.

No one yell at us just because we have a different opinion.

I think it's a bit lousy that you donate all those hard earned points,

and then all you get is a lousy souvenir.

I mean, you can't DO anything with them!

Sincerly,

Kitten

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back