What are some of the craziest priced Tamagotchi’s you’ve seen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaFurby

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I’m not sure what category this post would fall under. I’m sorry if this isn’t the right one.
Anyway despite having spent a bit too much on my Tamababies I still like to browse the listings on eBay. A lot of them are overpriced. However I came across these ones and I almost fell over. In what world is this price acceptable. Those Tamas had better be made of gold.
B86777D9-EDD8-47CB-BC56-0EE5CD724048.jpeg

I may be mistaken, but these listings appear to be for "graded" "collectibles". Though legitimate grading companies exist (and these could indeed have been graded by one of those, but I can't read the listings, and the grading thing always sets alarm-bells ringing for me), sales of things like these are sometimes used as part of shady investment tactics, such as to create fluff news-pieces that "XYZ Famous Thing from YOUR CHILDHOOD just sold for $10,000,000!" in order to manipulate the marketplace in the hope of manufacturing a bubble. There are a couple of videos about that below - it's worth being aware of this stuff, since communities like ours can end up as collateral damage when this sort of thing targets a particular brand or type of item.

Latest posts

Back