what are some of your secrets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 24 and I'm afraid of zombies. And I occasionally sleep with a stuffed rabbit. And I'm bi. Geez, did I miss anything on the list?!

Ahaa. Maybe I will actually be nice and give you a list of secrets.

The amazing list of secrets:

I have secrets.

Like seriously. My secret is having secrets. ._. I'm pretty much a blabbity blah blah mouth if I'm with the right people.

Another one; my age. I'm not in Highschool or above. Thats as far as I can say. My Grandmother would like, ground me for thirty years if I said any more. x3

Thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:
My biggest secret, that NOBODY knows (so please try to keep it that way...lol yeah just don't tell anyone i know :huh: ):

I'm still in love with my ex fiance. He was a total jerk, who cheated on me multiple times, verbally abused me, completely shot down any self confidence I had, broke up with me 4 different times (I begged for him back all four times, and I got him back the first three). He made it so I don't trust ANY person, not my family, not my friends, and especially not any boyfriends. He used me. He made me cry on a daily basis, and I hate him. Yet, no matter what I do, I know that if I ever start talking to him again, I will fall right back completely in love with him. I hate it.

I threw up all over the floor of one of the locker room bathroom stalls today. I hope that nobody knows it was me (one girl saw me going in and out of there with paper towels, but she I don't think she knew what I was doing. I had never seen her before anyways.). They didn't clean it up until the period after, so I'm assuming it was closed for the end of my period's changing into normal clothes/next period's changing into PE clothes. So people are bound to know SOMETHING happened in there.

[SIZE=7pt]okay, fine. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I LOVE HEDLEY :)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Everyone has secrets, but I'm just going to keep it to myself. Hope you guys understand :D [/SIZE]

I have two crushes, on two boys, that are both dead. And one who isnt dead is made up. The other boy (I thought may actually work xP) just found out he is Gay. I have guy issues.

I am to and I still sleep with a teddy bear. Its not that I am scared to sleep alone or anything. But I dont really think it is really that embarrasing just I dont want my friends from school to know or anything. So good thing nobody from my school goes on this site.

[SIZE=14pt]Yes same its Nick Jonas Thats my secret :D [/SIZE]
Really? I couldn't tell! Just kidding! I had a feeling you liked him. Just by seeing your siggy and screename! :huh: lol!

I'm twelve years old and am afraid of the dark.But I'll tell just about anyone that.
Oh, and I've still sleep with my baby blanket, my teddy bear, my body pillow against the wall - usually I'm scrunched up in a ball next to that body pillow -, with the covers over my head while I'm hugging my teddy bear and blanket.

Thats how afraid of the dark I am. :l

I sleep with a teddy bear! I don't see what's wrong with that. His name is Charlie! xDDD

I like someone ;) Pretty much all of TamaTalk has atleast heard of him before, and most of my real life friends know I like him too. I'm pretty sure he knows I like him actually :lol:

Im sorta confused about my orienation and Religion.

I sleep with a stuffed animal every night.

Thats all I can think about right now.

Wow six? So which one are you going for?
No now make that 7... o_O;

I am going for a boy named Scott. He is cute and we look a tad bit alike, we both have blond hair and glasses and a pimpl on our left cheek. :( Plus he is in my homeroom. Plus he is sexy. XD <3 By his looks for course.

Plus I do like Joe Jonas (Not one of my 7 crushes... o_O;) Think hes hot <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back