what are some of your secrets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~im an illigal allien

~ im inlove with spongebob

~ i have 80 cats

~ i am hannah montana

JK, i DO have a secret but its SOOO secret that i cant tell enyone so HA

Last edited by a moderator:
Some secrets about me.

• I'm awesome. :(

• I still sleep with a teddy.

• Really really terrified of spidesrs. o.o

• Scared of the dark

Thats all I can think of now.

Im 12 and I sleep with a teddy named Stan :eek:

P.s 100th post woohoo :eek: xD

I sleep with a teddy bear! I don't see what's wrong with that. His name is Charlie! xDDD
xD Mines name is Teenyboo. It was a random naming.

Sleeping with a Teddy Bear is nothing to be ashamed of. I still sleep with one and I am in High School. His name is Spiffy. He is a giant large mouse. This isn't a secret, everyone knows I own him.

This is secret at the school I go to, nobody there know I am an Anime addict. If you attend my school, you immediately get put in the 'nerd/geek' category if you watch Anime and read Manga. How sad. :D I also hide it so all the people who are in that category won't bother me.

~ChibiMuffins

[SIZE=7pt]Hm, Secrets?[/SIZE]

Just little ones:

- I feel left alone so much, and I hate it.

- I hate him and like him at the same time.

- I can't take my friend seriously.

- He turned his back on me.

- I have my blonde moments, no kidding. :)

i kinda feel like well, this

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

:) :D yea that makes my secret kinda obvious

~I love Yoai... ._. (Please don't let me explain what that is. T.T)~I talk to myself

~I go on the computer when everyone in my house is a sleep! XD (Lol, I think I have a problem)
Do you mean Yaoi?

~ChibiMuffins

I have a few secrets.

But not many.

I'll tell you some.

*I'm pretending to be friends with this girl beacuse I feel sorry for her.

*I'm not really scared of anything, except cutting. I could never do that to myself. I wouldn't have the guts to.

*Music is my boyfriend (no, really).

My weirdest secret would probably be...

I can't like anyone.

Seriously.

Like, I see no point in it.

I mean, I think a few guys I know are really hot, but I can't like anyone, & I know for sure that I'm not gay.

I'm scared.

I might be lonely for life...

I haven't told anyone this and i don't know why I'm tell you. I'm completely terrified of violins. Just looking at them and listening to them make my ears bleed. I told my best friend this but I didn;t tell her the reason why. The only reason why is because when I took violin classes the teacher[who is now retired now] was a man and he hated almost every student he vere had. Except me. He told me I was his most favorite student ever. That really creeped me out. I seriously thought he liked me. He even called my house to see how i was doing. Now, whenever I see/hear anything that's assosciated with violins I think of him. What's scarier is that he lives near the school and since I walk to school he comes to me just to say hi. Now that I'm back at my normal school i sometimes wish i was still in boarding school. Now I try to hide myself when I walk to school. He also told me that he was trying to get a degree in teaching physical education to come out of retirement and come teach at my school. Good thing I'm moving to my aunt's next month ._.

Wow.. I'm glad I got that off my chest....

I feel like the weight on my shoulders has become lighter lol

~im an illigal allien~ im inlove with spongebob

~ i have 80 cats

~ i am hannah montana

JK, i DO have a secret but its SOOO secret that i cant tell enyone so HA
Hello Hannah Montana, I love Spong BOb, too, and I'm also an alien, and I want one of your cats. NOOOOOOOW!

Here's A Few of mine:

I use girl shampoo :mellow:

I'm scared of mirrors

I hate being in the woods alone

I am scared of deer ( I'm serious, it's like a phobia or something.)

I like so many boys now. Now I like 10. I'm boy obsessed hm?

And I'm scared of deers too, I thnk they'll go into the road and hurt or kill somebody in their car... o_O;

And I am afraid of my Grade in Music Education and Band. and I'm scared of that new Bamzu commerical... O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back