what are some of your secrets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i cry my head off when i have to switch between my mom and dad

its realy sad actully you only get to see one of them for like 2 weeks and on holidays :(

I have heaps of secrets but I dont want to post any....Hmmm I will post one of my small ones.

I have a serious phobia of slugs and snails.... I dont like to tell people but they usually find out anyway seeing as I scream and run down the street when I see one. I have panic attacks and cry for ages. Its not just a stupid little fear, I become a totally different person.

I guess I don't "sleep" with stuffed animals but I have about 6 on my bed..

I have a major crush on a boy, and two other girls hate me for it (they like him too..)

xD That is all I will say.

Ehh... I'm 9 and I wet my bed seldom. And I sleep with this 2 foot toy penguin, and a 3 inch one that looks exactly like it. I have other secrets, but those are much too personal.

I have a crush on a girl who's completely the opposite to me (and i'll never have a chance to be with her T_T )

I used to be a big sony fanboy

and ya i still sleep with a stuffed toy and im 15

1. I am 11 and have 500+ stuffed animals in my bed, no lie. I've slowly accumulated them in many different ways over the years, one at a time. But I prefer to cuddle a giant homemade Kiwitchi, a giant homemade Simasimatchi, a big fluffy heart pillow, and a roly-poly stuffed chick the most. =3 I guess that's not really a secret...I'm proud of all my plushies and I let the whole world know that x3 Lol

2. I like my Tamagotchi, my cats, my gerbils, my fish, some random Post-It Note in front of me that I drew a smiley face on, my pet snail, and the fluffy rugs in the downstairs bathroom better than I like all the boys in my school. Oh, and I love towels. Towels are truly awesome. I have an unnatural love for towels....xD

3. I can communicate with TOILETS =O O___O :(

Yeahhhh, that's about it. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
xD Lol, yeah. Oops. Spelling mistake. T.T
Oh ok. Sorry if I sound like I'm pointing out your mistakes, it's just that I was confused. Sorry...

~ChibiMuffins

I'm 10 years old.

I hang out with girls all the time.

I have a crush on my best friend [a girl.]

I'm the only boy in my grade with a Tamagotchi.

I sleep with a stuffed snowman.

i have a crush...

~dun dun dun~ he's my boyfriend. not a major secret

i don't have any

lol and i sleep with my stuffed bear, fuzzy.

he isn't a secret either.. i bring him everywhere ^^;;

Some of my secrets:

-I've had the crush on the same guy since grade 3

-I'm afraid of the dark

-I'm afraid of boats

-I'm afraid of fire

-I'm afraid of lit candles

-I sleep with about 20 stuffed animals

Also many more...

EDIT: OK, I will admit my weirdest secret. I'm afraid of firetrucks. They just scare me, I don't know why though...

Here's my secret.

I once killed a man.

I ain't proud o' it, but I'd do it again if circumstances forced tha issue.

If anyone starts whinin', shut the heck up. It was investigated by tha cops and was called a certified slayin' since the guy was tryin' ta kill a woman. So, 'salso a badge of honor, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back