What are some weird or Embarrasing tamagotchi situations that made you say ¨Big Yikes¨

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

Kitkatcoz

Reaction score
i Had one in 4th grade where that day i put together my 2 half-working-braincells and i put a like small case that was plastic on them that had a zipper on it and i dont know why but i got the great idea to put like 4 milk cartons in my lunch bag they where strawberry flavored so i think thats why and I dont know how but one of them exploded and milk was everywhere but the thing is i had my tamas in there (with the case on) so i only found out at the end of recess because the bag was wet so i opened it straight away i got the cases and opened then they only has milk residue so im grateful that it didnt get into the cases alot and they are ok!

decepticoncrown

Reaction score
Oh wow, that sounded like that was a huge mess. :lol: I'm glad the Tamas were alright afterwards!

I remember once as a kid playing with my Tamagotchi Mini and drinking a lemonaid without a lid on. My mother hit a bump in the road and I dropped the Tamagotchi, with it landing in the drink. I freaked out and my sister laughed at the situation, creating a very awkward drive to Blockbuster. I remember by the time we arrived the Tamagotchi miraculously started working again, but I don't remember what my reaction to that was. It probably reseted and gave me a new Tama, which probably made me upset, but a little less so.

Moral of the story: Remember to put lids on your cups or it might cost an innocent Tamagotchi their life!

Bentobuff

Reaction score
Mine was my very first Tamagotchi! I was jumping off of a boat and onto the dock when the chain on my V1 broke. It fell to the bottom of the river, and it was December, so one it was cold and two I couldn't swim to even try to save it if I wanted to. It made me really sad.

Another was my Evangelion Tamagotchi that happened more recently! I thought it fell off of my keyring, but when I went to hang up my laundry I felt something lumpy and one of my slacks pockets, turns out the Tamagotchi was in there. I had soaked the laundry for days before washing and the batteries couldn't take it. There was battery acid all over the inside of that Tamagotchi and there was no saving it. I'm usually very careful and check all of my pockets before I wash my laundry, so I feel a little embarrassed that I basically threw away $25 because I wasn't as meticulous as usual. 😭

Kitkatcoz

Reaction score
Mine was my very first Tamagotchi! I was jumping off of a boat and onto the dock when the chain on my V1 broke. It fell to the bottom of the river, and it was December, so one it was cold and two I couldn't swim to even try to save it if I wanted to. It made me really sad.

Another was my Evangelion Tamagotchi that happened more recently! I thought it fell off of my keyring, but when I went to hang up my laundry I felt something lumpy and one of my slacks pockets, turns out the Tamagotchi was in there. I had soaked the laundry for days before washing and the batteries couldn't take it. There was battery acid all over the inside of that Tamagotchi and there was no saving it. I'm usually very careful and check all of my pockets before I wash my laundry, so I feel a little embarrassed that I basically threw away $25 because I wasn't as meticulous as usual. 😭
Thats sad one time i had my backpack open and all my stuff fell out including my tamas and good thing one of them fell on grass and the other one was safe inside the front pocket i hadnt noticed that my other tama fell out but my friend got it for me im grateful that the grass and my friend being ther if those things werent there a broken tama or lost tama would have happened!

SailorGotchi

Reaction score

Just so you know, if you still have the tama you can probably save it by washing it in isopropyl alcohol! Unlike something like a smartphone, there aren't as many components in a tama that can break from water damage, so this method might work :ichigotchi:

Bentobuff

Reaction score
Just so you know, if you still have the tama you can probably save it by washing it in isopropyl alcohol! Unlike something like a smartphone, there aren't as many components in a tama that can break from water damage, so this method might work :ichigotchi:
The V1 has been at the bottom of the rather polluted river for 17 years, I don't think there's any saving that especially with currents likely moving it about.

The Evangelion one was also sadly beyond saving.

No need to watch if you don't want to, but proof it was utterly destroyed for the morbidly curious 😭:

Latest posts