What are the 5 levels of friendship on the Pix?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't want to be forced to make an album and let my Tama go yet, and the manual says I need a level 5 friendship to have the option to reject it, but does anyone know what each friendship level is labeled as? Right now I'm at "Good Buddies." Is this level 5 or is there another friendship level I need to get?

I THINK there is one better than Good Buddies, like Best Friends or something like that. But don't quote me; I don't actually know the 5 stages. I just kinda remember seeing it. I think I was at Good Buddies with my last one and had to make the album. The safe bet is just to work on making friends as much as you can before you have to say goodbye. I have no idea how friendship raises though lol. I need to study this more...

I THINK there is one better than Good Buddies, like Best Friends or something like that. But don't quote me; I don't actually know the 5 stages. I just kinda remember seeing it. I think I was at Good Buddies with my last one and had to make the album. The safe bet is just to work on making friends as much as you can before you have to say goodbye. I have no idea how friendship raises though lol. I need to study this more...
Thanks, yeah I’m just gonna keep taking super good care of her as best I can and hope I can keep her! I wish they’d explain how everything works a bit better lol

The highest friendship level is "Best Pals"! I finally achieved it for the first time yesterday. Had to spam my Gotchi's favorite snack until he got multiple toothaches...but now we can spend more time together so I think he can forgive me.

The highest friendship level is "Best Pals"! I finally achieved it for the first time yesterday. Had to spam my Gotchi's favorite snack until he got multiple toothaches...but now we can spend more time together so I think he can forgive me.
I got mine to best pals yesterday so that’s great! I’ve been wanting Mimitchi for so long and am glad I dont have to give her up yet

I got mine to best pals yesterday so that’s great! I’ve been wanting Mimitchi for so long and am glad I dont have to give her up yet
Congratulations!
Mimitchi is such a cutie...I was so bummed when mine left to pursue her dream of being a pastry chef!

I can confirm, at the Best Pals level you can deny your Tamagotchi's request to make an album. My Ginjirotchi tried to ditch but I was able to stop him B)

Hope you enjoy your extra time with Mimitchi!

I actually thought it was a mistake in the manual at first because that's so unintuitive.
It really is! For basically the first time since I got it, I had to read the instruction manual to figure it out.
Doesn't help that the album is on the last page of Decor, either!

Fun as the Pix is, there were definitely some questionable UI decisions made.

Thank you! I'll be saving this info for the future.
Any tips for how to achieve best pals? We keep getting stuck at good buddies

How do u figure out which one is their fave snack?

How do u figure out which one is their fave snack?

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a guide yet on the favorite snacks. However, when you feed a Tama one of their favorite snacks, before eating it, they'll shed a bunch of hearts and the hearts will form a heart.

For Kuchipatchi, he loves the Ice Cream Tub.

I have neliatchi and I figured out she loves to play the badminton item. She makes lightning bolts and the birdie catches on fire when she plays 🤣. She plays at least a dozen times a day and we're still only good buddies 😭. Anyone know what else she likes?

Snacks! Going out! Making things! Playing games! Taking pictures! You really have to spam them with all the activities to get the friendship level to max out.

I don't want to be forced to make an album and let my Tama go yet, and the manual says I need a level 5 friendship to have the option to reject it, but does anyone know what each friendship level is labeled as? Right now I'm at "Good Buddies." Is this level 5 or is there another friendship level I need to get?
The fifth friendship level is “ best pals “ or something best friends. The character room which you can get to by swiping right a few times raises friendship and also spam them with their favourite food snack or a lollipop

I have neliatchi and I figured out she loves to play the badminton item. She makes lightning bolts and the birdie catches on fire when she plays 🤣. She plays at least a dozen times a day and we're still only good buddies 😭. Anyone know what else she likes?
Hey, I have Neliatchi too, and the other item she loves is the Snorkel Set.

Have you managed to figure out what her favourite snack is, by any chance?

Update: Figured out one of her favourite snacks: Acai Bowl

Last edited:
Hey, I have Neliatchi too, and the other item she loves is the Snorkel Set.

Have you managed to figure out what her favourite snack is, by any chance?

Update: Figured out one of her favourite snacks: Acai Bowl
Update 2: She also loves Floral Cake

Latest posts

Back