What are the 5 levels of friendship on the Pix?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two questions about Pix friendship levels!

1. When does it let you know you've reached the next level? E.g., is it instant, or does it tick over at a certain time (like when they age up or similar)? and,
2. If you find their favourite Accessory, do they have to wear it all the time? Or do you get +Happiness for putting it on? (And then you could spam it on/off to gain points)?

I know the answer to your first question! It will instantly let you know when you check their status meter. There are certain ranks you can't get until they're fully grown as the happiness meter is stunted when they're kids.

As for your second question...I think you have some experimenting to do! For what it's worth, I've gotten my Tama to Best Pals without using their favorite accessory. They love dress-up in general, so I can't see why it wouldn't work.

I know the answer to your first question! It will instantly let you know when you check their status meter. There are certain ranks you can't get until they're fully grown as the happiness meter is stunted when they're kids.

As for your second question...I think you have some experimenting to do! For what it's worth, I've gotten my Tama to Best Pals without using their favorite accessory. They love dress-up in general, so I can't see why it wouldn't work.

Oh, thanks so much! That is very handy to know. Whooooa, getting to good friends seemed to take a long time then haha. But we are there!

Are they still considered kids when they are 2YO?

I think you're right - time to experiment with dress-ups!

anyone else having a problem when your tamagotchi just sits in the corner crying? I'm trying to build up our friendship but my tamagotchi wont stop crying in the corner.

also does anyone know what lovelitchi likes to eat?

Oh my gosh, poor thing!
It does take a while for the meter to rise, but honestly spamming some candy should be enough to do it... Maybe give them a pet, too?

As for Lovelitchi's favorites, the Pix website gives a few hints:
Favorite Food: CEREAL
Favorite Snack: DESSERT PLATTER

Take her to the restaurant in the morning :)

YES I've achieved best pals! today all I did was help Lovelitchi with training and feeding her some of her favourite food! this helped me out a lot thank you guys!

I am planning on restarting to try get Awamokotchi but I have no clue how to achieve her I'm a bit worried that I will fail to get her any tips on how to get her?

This is the best growth chart I've found so far:
05a35bba9255d17248ab289639386c767708e7c1.jpg

You need a girl hatched from a blue egg with 4-5 care misses as a teen...if I recall correctly the care misses reset at each life stage.

You need a girl hatched from a blue egg with 4-5 care misses as a teen...if I recall correctly the care misses reset at each life stage.
yes I've gotten the blue egg and it was a female but I still don't understand how the misses work anyways thank you so much!

A care miss is when you ignore your Tama's call for help for 15 minutes. The easiest way to intentionally cause care misses is to feed them once, wait for them to get hungry, ignore until the call sign goes out, then repeat. Godspeed!

@OldSchoolVPQ Thank you so much for posting this! You have no idea how much this just helped me! 😃 getting Lovelitchi is going to be soooo much easier now, thank you!

I THINK there is one better than Good Buddies, like Best Friends or something like that. But don't quote me; I don't actually know the 5 stages. I just kinda remember seeing it. I think I was at Good Buddies with my last one and had to make the album. The safe bet is just to work on making friends as much as you can before you have to say goodbye. I have no idea how friendship raises though lol. I need to study this more...
Hi, I am sure Best Pals is the highest in friendship!

Any tips for how to achieve best pals? We keep getting stuck at good buddies

How do u figure out which one is their fave snack?
I got Best Pals quite a while ago and think we achieved it by playing with his favourite items, eating favourite food, baking and cooking, playing games probably overall just making a big fuss over him! You know it’s your Tama’s favourite food or items cos he gets red hearts some music then he flies upwards before coming back to his chair!

On the official tamagotchi website under “meet the characters” you can see all the characters and all their favourite foods, snacks, items, and acessories! :mametchi:

Yeah, I think you’re right. I forget what food it was but I fed ninjanyatchi a food that wasn’t her “favourite” and she still did the little heart animation.

I have neliatchi and I figured out she loves to play the badminton item. She makes lightning bolts and the birdie catches on fire when she plays 🤣. She plays at least a dozen times a day and we're still only good buddies 😭. Anyone know what else she likes?
Hi, do t just do the one game even if it’s one she loves. Mix it with lots of other activities and food/snacks.maybe even extra baths! Walks in the park, explore, arcade everything like that. Good luck

Thanks, yeah I’m just gonna keep taking super good care of her as best I can and hope I can keep her! I wish they’d explain how everything works a bit better lol
Hi, although getting to Best Friends stops your Tama getting taken away because there’s no album they can still leave on completing a profession. My Ginjirotchi was taken when he was 144 years old and I thought he would always be there! I was shocked when he finally qualified as a chef, collected his uniform and said I have to go now, I am a pro! He thanked me and beamed up and away!

Hi, although getting to Best Friends stops your Tama getting taken away because there’s no album they can still leave on completing a profession. My Ginjirotchi was taken when he was 144 years old and I thought he would always be there! I was shocked when he finally qualified as a chef, collected his uniform and said I have to go now, I am a pro! He thanked me and beamed up and away!
Sorry, don’t know why I said Best Friends it’s Best Pals that’s the top of the friendships. There’s 5 levels in all and number 5, Best Pals, stops the album kidnapping them!

The highest friendship level is "Best Pals"! I finally achieved it for the first time yesterday. Had to spam my Gotchi's favorite snack until he got multiple toothaches...but now we can spend more time together so I think he can forgive me.
Hi! I finally got my tamagotchi to Best Pals too! The trick is to feed it a bunch of cookies when it is a baby. Then you don’t have to know its favorite snack or stress out a bunch!

Latest posts

Back