What are you listening to now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My own cover of Thunderclouds of Magical Power from Touhou 14. It sounds pretty good though. (Although there are no Primordial Beat MIDIs for me to work on my own of that song aside from crappy piano tutorial MIDIs; I really want to cover that song so bad because it is the theme of one of fav characters from Touhou)

Sometimes I switch to listen to legit covers of Primordial Beat, and not gonna lie, these covers are heckin' good. One of them even sounds almost like the Pillar Men theme from JoJo!

I don't know whether this forums have anyone who also likes Touhou music like me, but anyway, nice to show my own preferences here.

My own cover of Thunderclouds of Magical Power from Touhou 14. It sounds pretty good though. (Although there are no Primordial Beat MIDIs for me to work on my own of that song aside from crappy piano tutorial MIDIs; I really want to cover that song so bad because it is the theme of one of fav characters from Touhou)

Sometimes I switch to listen to legit covers of Primordial Beat, and not gonna lie, these covers are heckin' good. One of them even sounds almost like the Pillar Men theme from JoJo!

I don't know whether this forums have anyone who also likes Touhou music like me, but anyway, nice to show my own preferences here.
Would be interested to hear your cover!

Latest posts

Back