What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing lots of Splatoon.

Trying to level up and get perfect gear abilities.

I've been trying to play Pokémon Sun but for some reason, I just haven't been drawn into it like I usually have been with other Pokémon games :( but on the bright side, Borderlands 2 has been a blast!

You know what, just assume at any given moment that I'm playing Fire Emblem Fates and/or Fire Emblem Heroes bc you will most likely be right

I just recently finished Day of the Tentacle, and went back to get all the trophies.

It's a fun and hilarious game.

Currently I'm playing Pokemon SoulSilver, Overwatch (Mercy main obviously XD), and to relive nostalgia I'm playing Neopets.

I'm currently playing Monster Hunter Generations, but thinking of switching over to Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns. I'm pursuing Inari, but it might take me a while to finish up the extra requirements to marry him. :lol:

overwatch, both sims 3 and 4 and my friend bought me night in the woods which i'll be starting shortly!

Well currently I'm playing Fire Emblem Fates, as usual, but I did also start on Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem (FE12) so there's that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back