What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffling between Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Wolrd Re:Digitize.

Is that the new Cyber Sleuth, Jhud? The old one was GREAT.

I have too much to play right now. >< I'm trying to get further in Monster Hunter while playing some Dragonball FighterZ, Secret of Mana and Colossus remakes, and now also Assassin's Creed Origins (which I have dubbed Red Dead Egyptian, since that's basically what it is)

Nope, still the old one. My ADHD is so bad that I can't focus on a game long enough to finish it at a reasonable time, I usually get distracted after like 20 minutes so most of my games remain unfinished (I got Persona 5 a day before the release and it's stil unfinished... woops) but I'm almost at the end, at last! After I'm done with it I'm DEFINITELY getting the sequel.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Ok I'm more-so support grinding than progressing with the actual story right now, but it still counts

Too much Fire Emblem Heroes

Been playing Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, and hopefully after I'm done I'll play through Revelations.

Forgot and then suddenly remembered Kirby is coming out on Friday. XD

Also, weirdly, I've been playing a ton of Warioland 3. XD

Bloodborne. Got it as this month's PlayStation Plus member's gift and have been playing it every spare chance I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back