What are you watching now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im watching rupaul all stars 4and im sorry 4 d tea bulyk i dont like the fact dat there r 2 queens who won this season. i am also watching the good place from netflix, i just finished ouran high school host club, and and im rewatching the original tamagotchi series that was aired back in 1997. yall should try watching dat ;v its so cute mwa

For anime, this spring cour I've been following Sarazanmai, Fruits Basket, Carole and Tuesday, and RobiHachi. 

I also just marathoned all of Riverdale...hoping the upcoming Season 4 can recapture Season 1's glory!

Someone has had far too much time to indulge in Netflix and Amazon Prime!

Just finished Vampire Knight and it was a good anime!

I’m currently watching gossip girl season 2  :blink:

would like to ask you otaku’s what Netflix anime you guys recommend? (apart from Attack on Titans)  ^_^

Beetlejuice (beetlejuice beetlejuice)

But for real I watched it 4 times in one week and almost know it word for word at this point.​

( I forgot how much of a sketchy/scummy dude Beej was in the movie. )​

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished Gossip Girl, waiting for them to confirm the reboot that is suppose to happen in 2020!  :ichigotchi:

I’m currently watching American Horror Story: Apocalypse, and I’m really enjoying it! The last few seasons were a bit disappointing.  :eek:

Any Netflix suggestions? 

I recently watched The Naked Gun 1 and 2 1/2 with my dad and brother (we couldn't find 33 1/3 anywhere for free...). I ended up enjoying the movies a lot more than I thought I would!

As for TV shows, I recently started watching Steven Universe! I'm surprised I wasn't interested in it sooner because it's right up my alley when it comes to cartoons. Steven Universe Future is definitely on the top of my watchlist, but I can't find it anywhere for free/rent. I would just buy it on Amazon, but people seem to not be receiving new episodes after buying the whole season. :( For now, I must avoid spoilers (which is becoming increasingly difficult...).

I watch a lot Netflix because of this little virus situation.... I love Ozark, mindhunter... Lost in Space, slasher are ok. What i like the most are the documentaries. Making a murderer or maddy mac cannn. Américain crime story with oj Simpson, the keeper...Underground 6 IS really cool. I watch Youtube a lot too. Pandabunny, Atlantic Raven and Rah tamazon for tamagotchi. And defunctland too since i work at Disneyland.

Lots of Netflix right now - mostly for light relief with the family in the evenings - Kim's Convenience, The Good Place and very happy to be re-visiting a load of Studio Ghibli films that Netflix just launched - ah... Porco Rosso and Totoro - good memories :)

@TamaMum, do they have The Castle of Cagliostro on there? Because that (especially its earlier dub, though both are good) is a most excellent Ghibli film. :D

@TamaMum, do they have The Castle of Cagliostro on there? Because that (especially its earlier dub, though both are good) is a most excellent Ghibli film. :D
Yep!  Don't know which dub but one of the best, although the animation style is a little different from much of their later work :)

Latest posts

Back