What Blinkies actually are

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmalina

Reaction score
Just go to www.ebay.com and search for "blinkies virtual pet" if you wanna see some pictures/info about them.

click here to see one.

Here's the description of them:

"Blinkies are hand-held pets that girls get to know, take care of, play with...and do what girls do! Blinkie has a unique LCD screen that is the window to her feelings. She communicates with her highly emotive eye expressions to let the girl know how to play and become best friends. Girls interact with Blinkie through touch sensors on Blinkie's body. Sensor points give the girl choices on how to respond to Blinkie's emotions and needs that are expressed through Blinkie's eye movements and story & play symbols on the screen area. Anything you can do with a real friend, you can do with Blinkie. Tell secrets, share fashion advice, girl chat....the goal is to keep Blinkie happy to become and stay the ultimate best friends."

I've heard that they get quite boring after a day or two.

i think my friend had one of those... i couldn't see the pic, it didn't show up but it was only 3 bucks.... HAHA

Um i don`t think there is a Blinkies website...they could have taken it down I haven`t seen a Blinkie since 2006 and they get really annoying sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back