What did you get for Christmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
So, what did everyone get for Christmas? I got a couple of things which I'm really happy about :D

u7xd2bl.png

I got the Adventure Time Videos from my parents, the watch was from my Secret Santa, the duck was from my brother, and the other gift cards were from some of my cousins and my mums friends. I also got cash and some books and clothes but I don't need to put those in there XD Although I got a Tin Tin book which was the last one I needed to complete my collection of Tin Tin books :D I still really want an ID L though and I might be getting it soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm I already got the things I wanted in the past few days but unfortunately I got some everyday stuff as "presents" and it kinda made me miserable since I would have preferred to have nothing.

I got plain storage boxes in the ugliest shade of purple I've ever seen, two T-shirts even though getting CLOTHES for Christmas has always been my worst nightmare, and a diary with boring blue stripes... I'm such an ungrateful person lol, but I would have preferred stuff from the Smiggle store! They have such cute stationary and stuff like diaries and cases but they're really cute and colorful instead of cheesy like the stuff I got.

I also got some small plain notebooks but whatever, I guess notebooks are ok. :blink:

That stuff is useful, of course, but not stuff I'd like to have as presents because it makes me feel...old. :(

I got several non fiction books and DVDs. I didn't want or ask for anything in particular, and I'm actually pretty happy with what I got. There are no physical objects I want anymore and I can't exactly ask for non physical things for Christmas. :p

i got a cosplay outfit, some other clothes, jewellery, hair accessories, a journal thing, and some stuff for when i move out of home next year when i go to uni

oh and also chocolate

My boyfriend got me a ton of stuff for Christmas. I feel bad because I couldn't spend as much on him. He got me Season 2 Voyages 4-6 of One Piece and Seasons 10-16 of South Park. I got him A Link Between Worlds and South Park ornaments of The Coon, Mysterion, and Professor Chaos.

Even though my mom has said before that I'm too old for gifts, she decided to get me new socks and underwear. I'm glad, because I needed them both!

Edit: My brother and sister-in-law stopped over with some gifts. They got me an iTunes gift card. I need to think of some songs to download.

I got pajamas, a wireless speaker that kinda works like magic (xD), a laptop (I'm using it to post this!), lip gloss, candy, gold coins, a flashlight, eye lash curler, eye shadow, iTunes gift card, markers for my board, a Duck Dynasty Miss Priss duck call, high top sneakers, 2 leather jackets, a Duck Dynasty devotional book, an infinity scarf, money, lotion, a bracelet, and a few other things I can't think of specifically right now. ♥

I was really happy with my haul this year. My parents overspent on me though and I feel really bad about it >‸<. They normally only spend £150 on me but this year they spent £200 and I feel awful.

Regardless, I got a new sewing machine, 5 dolls, All The Wrong Questions Volume 2, Frankenweenie on DVD, a new sweater, a t-shirt and some chocolate/other sweets from my parents.

From my friends I got a G1 Bow-Tie from Hannah, a flocked Hello Kitty figurine and some earmuffs from Courtney and some chocolate buttons from Olivia.

I have no clue what the rest of my family got me apart from a new onesie from my Grandmother.

I did really really well this year, and I'm super happy about it!

I got a $25 gift card to old navy, a collectable cinderella castle snowglobe, a stainless steel bracelet, fuzzy socks, a nail art kit, a lamb pillow pet, and some money which I will be spending most of on tamagotchi stuff ^3^

I'm really happy with the gifts I got this year. Of course there's my purple tamagotchi P's & Sanrio Characters deco pierce from my boyfriend and which I've mentioned on here before. From my parents, I got a Cinnamoroll kigurumi, and from my boyfriend's mother I got a nice little jewelry box which I will probably use to store my deco pierces and 3DS game cartridges. :p She didn't know my plans for it, so she got me a cute black and white earring and necklace set. My sister gave me perfume, and my niece and nephew gave my boyfriend and I a cute little picture frame.

5(211).png

Ah, quite a few things! I got some nice lotions and bath salts, some sims things, some movies, chocolate, headphones, markers and notebooks, a hunger games book and some rugby things​

5(210).png

Overall, it was a pretty neat christmas!​

List of random things I got:

Batman: Bruce Wayne: Fugitive

Hexbug nano v2 hurricane set

Random clothes

Some kind of cosmic rocket set

10 buckets of Chef Tony's Belgian Butter popcorn

A 3ds game case holder

Pokemon X

Planet 51: The game (ewwwwww xD)

PuchiPuchi Virus

A 1 year subscription of Reader's Digest

Some cash

Speculoos Cookie Butter spread

Candy

A 46" tv (WOOHOO)

Mario Galaxy 2

aaaaaaaaand some other random stuff that i forgot about :p

I got a small laptop which I'm really happy about because me and my brother fight over the family computer all the time. I also bought myself several albums with some money I got from relatives. I still have some money leftover, and plan on spending it on a tamagotchi, it's taking me so long to pick what kind though x3

I received from my parents:

-a PS4 <3

-two Victoria's Secret "The Incredible" Bras

-Victoria's Secret "VS Knockout Tight" pants

-Breaking Bad "Heisenberg" sleep shirt

-Subway, Applebees, and Caribou gift cards ($5-$20 values)

-Mini LED flashlight

-Handmade dish scrubber

-organic Honey Crisp apple and various candies

From my boyfriend:

-Razer "Kraken" headset

-pink and black Ogio workout bag

-IT Crowd "Moss Quotes" t-shirt

-Portal 2 "Test Subject" zip-up (It was too big and long since it was a men's sweatshirt, so we returned it ;3; )

From my boyfriend's family:

-Pyrex tupperware

-Nike v-neck t-shirt and yoga crop pants

-scarf and bracelet

-some money

-martini mixer kit

-4-piece set of glasses

From my extended family:

-Various amounts of cash/restaurant gift cards

It was a great year!

I didn't ask for anything and wasn't really even worried about what I would get, but they all gave me such generous and on-target gifts!

I was over the moon! Cx <3

1546266_713041965375632_77115424_n.jpg

I also got some money, a Hurricanes jersey (rugby team), a sketchbook from my secret santa, and an old sewing machine of my nanas i can sew cosplays now yeha

Well, I just got a Finn and Jake plush and a $100 games card for TimeZone ( an arcade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back