What do you actually play with?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cycle between mine! Some I'll do multiple runs with before switching. I have a tendency to do a single run of my P1/2s, my nanos, and my V3/Keitai. My ON I got the MagicHut on and it's so fun to see what genes I get, but it also ruined it for me... I magically make mine adults, then marry again to see what the babies look like as soon as I can! Before I got the MagicHut though, I'd run it multiple times. I ran my Pix twice, but have trouble getting back to it. It's so bulky. Right now I'm running my Smart a lot- usually a few Smart runs, with a nano thrown in at the same time for a solo run on the side.

I tend to play with all my tamas, what I run just depends on what I feel like at a given time! I don't tend to run more than 2 at a time tho, since I can get overwhelmed pretty easily and have work, lol, so nothing too crazy for me.
I just started up a rerelease P1 and have been having a great time with it, so I'm tempted to start up another just so I can have different tamas to try and get. :> I try to play with all my tamas equally, but I do find myself going back to my connections a lot...

Latest posts

Back