What does Type one / type two mean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nike23

Reaction score
Hello community!

A was away from the game for a few years but wann back up now and notice on the Tama fandom and some growth charts from the P1 and P2 that at some evolutions type one/two is possible. What does that mean and is it necessary for growth?

Thanks in advance 🫡

Hiya! I think it's just a way to distinguish what evolution path ur tama can go down with a specific teen, depending on the amount of discipline mistakes u make. Type one is usually perfect to great (0-2 mistakes) care, and type two is good to bad (3+ mistakes) care.
For example, to get Mametchi, I'd need to raise a Tamatchi with 0 discipline mistakes, from a Marutchi with 0 disipline mistakes as well to make it type one, and thus eligible to become Mametchi as u cannot raise Mametchi from a type two Tamatchi. (instead u would get Maskutchi I believe) It's not necessary to pay attention to unless ur going for a specific character evolution!

Anyone is free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I came to understand this terminology!

Thank you for the answer. Just to get it right, so in the end there are multiple growth charts/ways for the same character?

Back