What e-Tamago is

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i still dont get what e-tamago is or what it does! :-l

Last edited by a moderator:
E-Tamago, is simply the Japanese version of Tama town, though it is for En Tama's.

It 'does' the same thing as Tama town does.. Allows En Tama owners to interact online.

You dont really have to worry about it, unless you own an En Tama.

//Haze

thanks. where can u get a entama? it sounds pretty cool.

hi yellow. im new to this thing. i just got an account and i dont really know what to do. can u like, tlk to people like on aim? how do u get around the site? IM SO CONFUSED!

thanks. where can u get a entama? it sounds pretty cool.
"EnTama" is a shortened version of its name. The full name is "Cho Jinsei Enjoy! Tamagotchi Plus"

You can purchase an EnTama in a toy shop in Japan. Cost is about $25 US.

Some on-line retailers also export them from Japan. Cost is about $36 US (or more) plus shipping fees.

IT IS KOOL BUT WOTS THE CODE:?
You need a code from your en-tama. If you don't have one, there's a topic in this section called "passwords for e-tamago".

is there such thing as a real e-tamago because if there is i want to buy one. :wacko: :unsure: :blink:

Ok are you Japanese cause im not and i cant read any of that stuff i have the code but where do you press to type it in? please reply me back :D

Wish I was!!! *give three fingered Peace sign (thumb, index, and middle finger)* sry but i can speak some. I haven't really learned it. :D i didn't mean to give the wrong impression. I use it as much as possible though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back