What game are you currently playing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to playing Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, a whole seven months after getting it. Learned I'm a lot worse at Tetris than I thought. It's a good game though!

Nier Replicant ver.1.2247448... was playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Com and Bbs before Replicant came out. Will start playing Neo:Twewy once I finish Replicant.

I've just been playing an Atari 2600 homebrew game called Cannonhead Clash. Its creator has made it available online here, and you can even play it in your web-browser if you want to. :)

Got the first Puyo Puyo Tetris game a couple of days ago and I've been enjoying that one too! I finished the main story last night but I still have the three post-game acts to do

I'm still not great at Tetris but I'm getting better with practice!

Today, I cleared the Expert mode of Howard the Duck for the Commodore 64. :) Expert is the hardest mode in the game.

SzXX7A7.png

There's really not much of an ending, though - the screen above, coupled with a chiptune rendition of the theme-song from the 1986 movie that this game was a sequel to, is it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
After finishing the adventure mode in Puyo Puyo Tetris 1, and doing a couple of extra things, I went back to Puyo Puyo Tetris 2. Because it has a few things the first game doesn't have including but not limited to my favourite character <:

Last edited by a moderator:
i beat metroid dread! got 100% in... 18 hours according to the in game time? haha
such a hard game, though i loved it!
now i'm going back through in hard mode as fast as i can (not as fast as speedrunners of course lol)

I've recently started Yoshi's Island, for the SNES. Even though I'm a big fan of platformers, this is one that I've just never gotten around to until now! It's super-charming and a lot of fun - and it's even more interesting in this day and age now that more is known about its development process, which for the time was very long, ranging from 1992 until 1995. (For example, did you know that, originally, Yoshi wasn't helping Baby Mario, but a baby wizard instead? This is why the final game has elements like magical transformations into helicopters/trains/etc., and star items to fill the timer that's used when Yoshi and Baby Mario are separated.)

It's one of those games whose positive reputation grew once public internet access became more widespread - back in the day, it was well-regarded but got overshadowed by the Donkey Kong Country trilogy, which were more in line with what the market wanted at the time.

Recently started up Animal Crossing New Horizons again, after hearing about the upcoming update, but more importantly to prepare things for in-game Halloween events since I live somewhere where Halloween isn't really a big thing. Been working on my costume in the game for a bit, and I'd say it's just about ready!

When I play solo: Rocket League, Battlefield 4, Squad or ArmA 3
When I play with a friend: Rocket League, Battlefield 5, Rainbow 6 Siege or Human Fall Flat

Recently started up Animal Crossing New Horizons again, after hearing about the upcoming update, but more importantly to prepare things for in-game Halloween events since I live somewhere where Halloween isn't really a big thing. Been working on my costume in the game for a bit, and I'd say it's just about ready!
Happy Halloween from New Zealand everyone! Here's a couple of shots of the costume I put together!
1635656435741.png 1635656322950.png
Squares from Puyo Puyo Tetris 2! the aforementioned favourite character I did the custom design myself and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out!
I'm having a great time, except that villagers in their houses don't recognise this as a costume so I have to go and put on a "proper" costume or they won't give me candy

I love Puyo Puyo so it's cool to see the designs from them ^^

I've not been playing much sadly, but I did recently pick up Shiren the Wanderer as a gift from a friend on my Nintendo Switch. All the new Animal Crossing content coming soon makes me want to get back into that :p I've put quite a few (lol) hours into my island.

I started playing Cookie Run Kingdom a couple of weeks ago and can't believe it took knowing that the voice actor of a character I like is in it for me to even consider playing it because I've been enjoying it a lot it's really fun!

There's voice acting in Cookie Run Kingdom? I keep seeing ads for that here and there.

I'm thinking about getting back into Animal Crossing with the new update :O

Been playing Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary lately! I'm not the greatest at Puyo Puyo but I do enjoy the games and may at some point replay some other ones I've played before

Have been mostly playing Wildermyth for the past month, but I do also get on my switch to play Monster Hunter Rise with friends whenever everyone is on to make a lobby.

i've been playing the original animal crossing lately. my old disc from 2004 won't read anymore, so i've settled for emulating it. i decided to make it a goal to finish the museum from 0 to 100% in just a year! i doubt i'll manage the paintings though, lol, not without cheating a little, which i'd rather not do.

maybe it's the same sort of nostalgia that keeps me playing the original animal crossing that has me loving tamagotchi, haha

wish i had the motivation to keep fixing up my half-remodeled new horizons island... i'm just no good at decorating lol

Latest posts

Back