what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mail lady delivered two more packages for me today. Yesterday was a holiday and the wait was killing me. One was in a square box; the other was in a tiny manila envelope.

IMG_1283_zpsd26cf83a.jpg

Tamagotchi ID L 15th Anniversary:

The original owner said it was gently used, but it looks like it was never taken out of the box!

f0a2f7be-6e4e-4beb-936d-0a73fd161e93_zpsb0452b2d.jpg

V6 Music Star:

It came with no box, guitar pick charm, or instruction manual, but it makes that up with its pristine condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Counting Bodies Like: You don't know how lucky you are. That is a very rare Tamagotchi you got there. I've only even seen 4 for sale, from 10000 yen to 80000 yen. They are very limited, only about 500 were made. Very hard to get hands on. Your the only person I know that has one haha. Congrats, and enjoy... if you want to open it. ^_^

I'm curious if its possible to raise anyone from the Conan series on it. We know only little about the iD Conan version.

I just got these today. A Genjintchi and Uratama! The wait from Japan is always excruciating. :(
But I just love it when sellers put something a little extra in the packages like candy or snack foods. :wub:

Latest posts

Back