what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha im so happy it arrived safely to you! and it looks good if I do say so myself ^.^ hehe. HAVE FUN!

Well, Ive got a tama, a textbook, a letter and crochet covers, But I don't think everyone here is stoked about the letter and textbook.

here are three of the crochet covers, thanks to Odds! https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59426883307/my-new-crochet-covers

and here is my Jem (pun intended) https://longlivephil.tumblr.com/post/59427021563/its-so-pretty

Today I got my second Osutchi ans Mesutchi pair. Its the clear and black pair. I dont plan on hatching these for a while because Ocean is sooo demanding at the moment.

oh that's awesome hun what was your first pair? and is there any pics hehe ^.^

Today I got my second Osutchi ans Mesutchi pair. Its the clear and black pair. I dont plan on hatching these for a while because Ocean is sooo demanding at the moment.

Yesterday I got my Tamagotchi P with the aikatsu pierce and I also got my love &amp; melody pierce :)

Planning for the big Happily Candied blog giveaways is in full swing! Prizes for the "Instant Tamagotchi Collection" category have already started to arrive.

The plush pet pouches are examples of all the toy fun to come. :wub: (The big prize in the same category will be a brand new Tamagotchi, yay!) These just arrived on Saturday.

giveaway_tamapouches2_zps835945eb.jpg

I have fun hanging onto toy prizes during the time leading up to giveaways. These toys are so cute and I love having them with me, even when I know I won't be keeping them!

More arrivals for the giveaways today... I have this lanyard on hand now and I'll be picking up the new Tamagotchi I ordered at a different location later today. :lol:

giveaway_lanyard2_zps7484ea11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically, I didn't get these latest accessory additions in the mail... Even better, I picked them up at a craft fair I went to this last weekend! ;)

I was psyched to buy these two charms for my cookie V5 Tama: a matching chocolate chip cookie charm and a spoonful of cookie dough charm. I'd been waiting to decorate my Tama until I'd found the perfect little companions for it. I'm all about themes and cohesiveness. Also, I'm obsessed with cookie dough!

ccokietamacharms_zps0adc20c4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back