what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JPEG_20190715_154312.jpg

JPEG_20190715_154321.jpg

Osutchi, Mesutchi, P1, Morino and Angelgotchi!  ^_^

Yeah, the one in the box is a Q-pet + Color.  I have 2 blue ones.  One of mine swears, and the other dosen't.  I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.  The sound is very soft on these though, and one of mine is nearly mute.  On the swearing part----one of mine says "Shi**y"  if you mess up on the games, while the other says "Poor".  I wonder which one you got?   Oh, and nice collection of vintages you got, Sadi. 

The TMGC + Funassyi keychain I ordered from Japan You Want came today.  I was going to make a necklace out of it, but it's too big.  Really cool, and I'll just use it for its intended purpose.  It has Mametchi and Funassyi with Mametchi ears on it. 

mDJBWU7.jpg

These are not all from today, but over the past week! 2 Japanese Angels, a Morino (which I have wanted since I was little!!), A handpainted Japanese Angel, a Peacock v4.5 (my holy grail for the v4.5 along with the globe set which is being shipped to me!!!!), And some Tamagotchi sticker sheets and a Morino trading card #109, which is not only my fave Tama but my lucky number that I have a tattoo of 😊

I also have a Magic Purple On coming to my house this week which I'm so ezcited about! Been a Connection girl for like 15 years lol, excited to finally have a color tama

Strange. I was just talking about My Akachans/Bobby's in another thread in an attempt to help someone trying to locate their childhood vpet, and then I got 2 blings on my phone from ebay saying two items have been delivered. And it was these.

1-310320141555.jpeg

That's a total of 6 Akachan 1's I now own, 3 Bobby's and a few other variants of the Dragotti workings.

This V3 just arrived this morning! 😊 It's one of my favorite V3 shell designs and now my "first" Tamagotchi, as I'm in the process of rebuilding my collection.

Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 16.15.34.png

Just waiting on the batteries to arrive!

My Argos V5 just arrived!

IMG-5262.jpg

Super excited - I already tested it out just to make sure everything worked. I noticed that the guts are blue and white, instead of the usual green so I was slightly freaked out until I inserted the battery and checked out all of the features. Might add this one to my current challenge as tama #9!

IMG-5307.jpg

My "first" ever V2 just arrived! I had a V2 briefly in my previous collection, but I don't have much experience with is as my first-ever tama was a V3. I'm excited to try this one out, especially since the V2 has some cute characters that were removed for the V3.

EDIT: Ahh!! Just as I hit "save" on this post, the doorbell rang with this new arrival:

IMG-5308.jpg

This is the first-ever tamagotchi I had! I'm so excited to open it up - I think I'm going to time it with the departure of my V3 parent, so that the babies can grow up together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back