what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unknown.png

My very first package from JYW_TMGC! It came with a little... business card holder? IDK featuring Mame, Kuchipa, and Meme :)

I got a Mori de Hakken unused, and a little Kuchipatchi figurine! This is my first character goods other than the McDonald's toy from when I was a kid (which I no longer have sadly). So I'm pretty hyped to have a Kuchipatchi to put on my shelf :)

never thought i'd have these both added to my collection 😭 both arrived the same day; santa was a gift from my partner, and devi was a lucky get for a literal steal of a price, all because it has a stripped screw!

Attachments

• 7C84D796-4BF6-4B76-B2BC-0024E74568ED.jpeg
    7C84D796-4BF6-4B76-B2BC-0024E74568ED.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 4
all because it has a stripped screw!

Were you able to remove and replace the screw? I have stripped screws on an og P1 and I can't get them out XD

Here's what I got in the mail today:

20211223_182242.jpg

Vital Bracelet, some DiM cards, and two Digimon X!

ETA: I'm fortunate to have very tiny wrists! The Bracelet is definitely kid-sized! Should I get a Tama Smart for the other arm?! XD

Were you able to remove and replace the screw? I have stripped screws on an og P1 and I can't get them out XD

Here's what I got in the mail today:

20211223_182242.jpg

Vital Bracelet, some DiM cards, and two Digimon X!

ETA: I'm fortunate to have very tiny wrists! The Bracelet is definitely kid-sized! Should I get a Tama Smart for the other arm?! XD
not yet, but i saw a method where you put an elastic band in between the screwdriver and the screw to create friction to get the screw to turn. ill let you know if it works!

Not in the mail, as such, but I got these two lovelies over Christmas;

qFnnmiu.jpg

A pair of Tamagotchi Original Gen 1s, in the Sprinkles and 90s shells! :biggrin:

The Gen 1 is still my favourite Tamagotchi version even after almost 25 years since its introduction in the West, and at this point I don't think that that's ever going to change. :smile2:

I am now a first-time Tamagotchi Angel owner! This beautiful new-old Tama arrived today! (Well, technically yesterday since it's well past midnight, but it's still Friday to me.) Based on what I've read, I think I got a decent deal on this on eBay, although it was more than I want to spend on a virtual pet again, lol. The seller accepted my offer quite quickly, which surprised me! Hooray!

Angel.jpg

today i got a melody friends tamasma card, a moriritchi plush pouch, and 2 packs of tamamo letters from japan you want! i don't often check there for tamagotchi stuff (mostly yahoo auctions, ebay and mercari), but i'm starting to think i should do it more often. i thought i'd NEVER find tamamo letters!!!

by the way, i'm SO glad this thread exists, i'm definitely going to be using it often now that i know about it. ...if I remember it the next time i get mail, that is ^^'

Attachments

• 20220507_170657.jpg
    20220507_170657.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 4
got a pocket designer! i just finished watching miracle friends yesterday, so this was the perfect time for it to come. it's like a gift from show, for watching it all20220511_174538.jpg
20220511_174607.jpg

great mail today!!!

i finally have my very own tamagotchi p's! it was meant to come with a box, but the seller said it got destroyed somehow, and offered me a partial refund, as well as the baby change pierce. i'm still happy with that!

i also ordered two purple tamagotchi 4u+ bath bombs on ebay, which i was really surprised to find by the way. when i opened the box, i saw that they had included two pink 4u bath bombs as a bonus! so generous!! i'm going to use one from each pair in a bowl of water and record the experience, and i'm going to be saving the other ones in their packaging for the collection.

20220513_185550.jpg

my next tama package won't be coming for a while, i'm waiting for all of my items to arrive at buyee's warehouse before getting it all shipped out to me, but that package is gonna have some really cool stuff in it too! it might end up being my last piece of tama mail for a bit, but it'll be a big one!

i also ordered two purple tamagotchi 4u+ bath bombs on ebay, which i was really surprised to find by the way. when i opened the box, i saw that they had included two pink 4u bath bombs as a bonus! so generous!! i'm going to use one from each pair in a bowl of water and record the experience, and i'm going to be saving the other ones in their packaging for the collection.
I never knew that these existed until reading your post right now, so I'll be looking forward to hearing more about this! :biggrin: I presume that there's some sort of charm or similar trinket hidden inside them?

I never knew that these existed until reading your post right now, so I'll be looking forward to hearing more about this! :biggrin: I presume that there's some sort of charm or similar trinket hidden inside them?
yep! they contain little tamagotchi-shaped flat charms with random characters on them. here's a screenshot of a video from japanesestuffchannel for an example:

Screenshot_20220513-220556_YouTube.jpg

i'm really excited to see which ones i get!

I received this in the post today :)
Haven't started it yet as I'm currently running 4 other tamas, including my Pix that I just started up today.
But next time I start a new tama it'll definitely be this. The shell is so lovely:)

Attachments

• 20220516_083638.jpg
    20220516_083638.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 2
I received this in the post today :)
Haven't started it yet as I'm currently running 4 other tamas, including my Pix that I just started up today.
But next time I start a new tama it'll definitely be this. The shell is so lovely:)
nice catch! that's my favourite shell from both magical and fairy-tale series.
i'm actually waiting on the same to arrive through mail.

nice catch! that's my favourite shell from both magical and fairy-tale series.
i'm actually waiting on the same to arrive through mail.
Ooh, nice!
I had been looking for this for a while as I was waiting to be able to get a new-in-box one.
I hope yours arrives soon! :)

Latest posts

Back