What is moderate care?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miau

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to actually TRYING to raise tamas! I'm trying to keep my tamagotchi friends at a moderate care level, but I'm not quite sure how to go about doing that? Do I concentrate on the weight of the tama? Or maybe the happiness and hunger?

I've had a ton of trouble getting moderate care characters on the TF. I thought it was impossible until I finally managed to get a Tacttchi! I didn't max the weight out, though I didn't play any games and only fed snacks for the happiness levels. Honestly, I ignored it as often as possible, let it call for my attention all day, and I'm surprised I got a "Good" care character instead of a "Bad" care. My only advice is to ignore it as much as you can, get as many care misses as you can, and you'll get either moderate care or bad care. (Like I said, I thought I was getting "bad" but ended up with "good"/moderate somehow.)

Thank you very much! I'll try this and I'll edit this post if it works out! I'm currently not turning off the lights when it's going to sleep (I feel like such a bad mom :p ) it has three hungry hearts and three happy hearts at the moment! fingers crossed for Kuchipatchi! :wub:

Edit: so the little guy evolved into cosmotchi! which is odd because it's considered the "excellent" care evolution :cc looks like I have to neglect it even more! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
https://natashenka.ca/tamagotchi-friends-growth-chart/

Care level is based on care misses like the color ones. One care miss comes from letting all the hearts go from either hunger or happiness, letting the Tama call for attention and then ignore it for the 15 minutes the care icon is lit up.

For Tacttchi follow nataliems guide.

First set the personality for the character you want at teen stage (in this case social). Then depending on teen get the required care misses: Cosmotchi 5-6, Maimatchi 3-4, Bokuhoshitchi 2-3. Then keep it happy and full and you'll get tacttchi.

https://natashenka.ca/tamagotchi-friends-growth-chart/

Care level is based on care misses like the color ones. One care miss comes from letting all the hearts go from either hunger or happiness, letting the Tama call for attention and then ignore it for the 15 minutes the care icon is lit up.
Thanks a bunch, Wesley! And you too, Pauly! The chart here is a lot of help!

so all I have to do is let the hearts go all the way down? or do I have to wait for 15 on top of that? I'm worried they'd leave if I do that... :(

It's more controllable, in my experience, to care for it normally and wait for the discipline calls, which you can ignore as many times as you need.

That seems like a more reliable method, but how long do I let it call for me? Is it 15 minutes too?
Until the attention icon isn't on, at least

and after it disappears, you shouldn't need to administer disciplinary action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back