what is Rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm V3 has 2 rare characters i think Hohotchi and Nyatchi ( which i only got via costumes)

no, that is not rare :ichigotchi: but wait for a while your tamagotchi may trun into a rare adult :hitodetchi:

thankz for all the replys it has grown into an adult and looks a bit like a dog does anyone know what it is ??

has anyonegot a link to a chart on all the tamagotchis please??

thankz for all the replys it has grown into an adult and looks a bit like a dog does anyone know what it is ?? has anyonegot a link to a chart on all the tamagotchis please??
If you had a V2 I would have said you had Pochitchi, but as you have had an Obotchi ( V3) I don't know. Maybe it's Hohotchi?

heres the link to the chart for you to look.

V3 chart

Pyonkotchi is very cute- I've had one too. It didn't remind me of a dog though- more a sort of hamster/gerbil/gopher type thing!

thankz for all the replys it has grown into an adult and looks a bit like a dog does anyone know what it is ?? has anyonegot a link to a chart on all the tamagotchis please??
It's a Pochitchi! I love that! Though, they poop faster than other Tamagotchis :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back